Astrology Match

Some time ago I bought the Astrology Match module, but the installation gave me problems, I thought that updating could have been solved, but the truth is that the message "Something went wrong! Please try reloading the page." , after reloading the page the module remains installed, but it does not work well, Match keeps on giving the message "Something went wrong! Please try reloading the page.", and when a new user registers it also returns to give the message " Something went wrong! Please try reloading the page "

Please, could you help me and tell me what I can do to make it work correctly?

Thanks

Quote · 27 May 2019

Hi and welcome to the forum. 

The first place to start with your question is with the developer who created the module. Someone here may be able to help, but this forum is essentially for members to discuss problems with the Boonex product and not those created by others.

Most modules including Astrology Match  have their own forum:

http://www.boonex.com/forums/#topic/Astrology-Mod-Support-Modzzz-.htm

Modzzz is usually very good at helping his customers sort out their problems.

Good luck.

Quote · 28 May 2019

The error message you are seeing is not coming from the module; I recently ran into such a message with a module that a client had purchased that was not compatible with 7.4; I upgraded the module and started seeing the message that you encountered.  It took some work but I tracked down some sql statements that had to be reworked.  The problem was that there was no clear indication what part of the script was failing; I had to put checks in place and test, nope, not that part, move the test, run the script, nope, not that part either.  It was time consuming.

Contact Modzzz and let him know.  However, please be patient with our developers that are helping with Dolphin upgrades.  Please realise that you are asking Modzzz to do work in which he won't be compensated.  Perhaps, as John has suggested, offer some compensation for the work; even a fiver is better than nothing.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 28 May 2019

I have already contacted @pepepaco . I think he should be fine now.

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 28 May 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.