BMS for Ray

Can anyone give me some suggestions of how to get the BMS to work with my website?  My host doesn't allow all the features for Ray to run.

Any help would be appreciated.

J

Quote · 27 May 2008

Yeah this is an issue for me too. I am trying to configure it to run using

use rms media server (checked)

rms.boonex.com

(default ports)

and it says that it can't connect.

Quote · 29 May 2008

I have the same problem and no solution :-(

Quote · 29 May 2008

are you asking for an RMS account? myself and cyberxing offer stand alone RMS hosting. give one of us a shout.

later,
DosDawg

if you need RMS installed, please pm me

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 10 Jun 2008

Hi guys,

recheck connection to BMS from your server (for example execute ping command under SSH from your server to rms.boonex.com)

and register your website using free licenses,

than you will able use BM

Quote · 13 Jun 2008

I had a same problem. Igor from Boonex got in and fix chat which stopped working few days later...IM and chat couldnt connect.

Last night I found a post where someone said to try to UNCHECK usee ram in ray base settings.

To me it sounded like I tell you ...in order to watch tv, try unpluging the power from the wall...but I tried it and it worked..

Checked all other widgets, and they worked....

The only thing Im missing ia a video link from chat ....so now its not video chat.... I dont know if that happend b/c I unchecked Use RMS or Boonex changed something.....

But I think its better to have running chat at least...

I hope this help ...

Quote · 14 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.