Background template

How to change the color for the sys_main_logo block on top and the content boxes. I am busy (locally) changing the template back to something that looks like my live site www.bigtonetheory.com but these sections stay greyish even though I changed to a black background image. I think there is a somewhat transparent layer over it. Could be a caching issue as I think I have changed everything.

Thanks,

Marco

Quote · 17 Nov 2012

Got it. It is the rgb and rgba stuff I overlooked in creating my css template.

Quote · 17 Nov 2012

this is also easy to use..

how to make the background, and the top menus have opacity.

your going to add this to your /templates/_header.html at the end..

Please change the image link to yours and your good to go.

<style>body{background: url("http://www.mynewbeetle.net/photos/bkg1.jpg") Top Center no-repeat;background-attachment:fixed; background-color:#ffffff;}
.page_block_container{filter:alpha(opacity=99); -moz-opacity:0.990; -khtml-opacity: 0.990; opacity: 0.990;}
div.sys_top_menu{filter:alpha(opacity=90); -moz-opacity:0.90; -khtml-opacity: 0.90; opacity: 0.90;} 
div.sys_main_logo {background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)}
.page_block_container {background-color:#fff;background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.99)}
div.dbContent{background-color:#fff;background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.99)}
</style>
Clean your cache and you should be good....

Have fun!

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 17 Nov 2012

Newton, to you this is simple but to some of us it's not. I spend hours and hours trying to figure this out. If I have my site running its because of people like you who care to help out... Thanks X 100000000

how to make the background, and the top menus have opacity.

your going to add this to your /templates/_header.html at the end..

Please change the image link to yours and your good to go.

<style>body{background: url("http://www.mynewbeetle.net/photos/bkg1.jpg") Top Center no-repeat;background-attachment:fixed; background-color:#ffffff;}
.page_block_container{filter:alpha(opacity=99); -moz-opacity:0.990; -khtml-opacity: 0.990; opacity: 0.990;}
div.sys_top_menu{filter:alpha(opacity=90); -moz-opacity:0.90; -khtml-opacity: 0.90; opacity: 0.90;} 
div.sys_main_logo {background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)}
.page_block_container {background-color:#fff;background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.99)}
div.dbContent{background-color:#fff;background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.99)}
</style>
Clean your cache and you should be good....

Have fun!

Quote · 17 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.