Best Examples of Dolphin sites?

:)

Just try to open

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=dolphin+smart+community&btnG=Search

.. and look average amount of sites

In any case seems that very many live sites use our product

Quote · 21 Jul 2008

Since version 6.0 there is not possible any more to play so much with CSS :-(  Columns and blocks... like jail or army, no more fancy :-(

Before the 6.0 beta version, I asked for the possibility to define rows first, then columns in the page builders... IMHO this is the only way to allow Dolphin to be really customizable...

Anyway, who needs builders ??? Novices ??? But Dolphin is not a script for novices and a user without any knowledge in HTML, PHP, MySQL or CSS has no chance to correct bugs or to change some settings which are still hard coded.

Zengarden is the best example of the flexibility of CSS :-)

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 23 Jul 2008

call me a noob but i have managed to customise my dolphin and soon it will be beyond recognition... I hope :P

Quote · 23 Jul 2008

I will do... unfortunately I am stuck with the laborious task of translating the site into Japanese... ONCE that is done, I will continue with redesigning the site.

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.