BxDolDb.php error

I have an error that is keeping the site from loading. When I turned on full error to check it. This is where it is coming from. 

An uncaught exception was thrown

Details

Type PDOException
Message SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1835 Malformed communication packet
File /home/user/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolDb.php
Line

This is what line 134 is: $this->link->query('SET time_zone = "' . $oDate->format('P') . '"');

Is it missing something?

Quote · 11 Nov 2020

Are you by any chance hosting on a server running plesk?

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 11 Nov 2020

Hello jqc21!

May you please specify the version of your PHP? Did you switch / upgrade it recently?

Quote · 11 Nov 2020

I'm not using plesk. It's the latest version of php. I haven't switched recently. 

Quote · 11 Nov 2020

Interesting. So what was changed before this trouble appearances?

Quote · 13 Nov 2020

Other than replacing that file contents from my previous post and making small changes to the join form making a few things not a requirement when joining. Nothing else. Was working for two weeks until I tried to login and the site wasn't loading and had the error.

Quote · 13 Nov 2020

This is strange and i'm confused. I just tried to go to the website and it fully loaded without any errors and I also login to admin. Seems fine and I didn't change anything. Any ideas? I did go to host tools and saw this: 

Web-server: Apache

• rewrite_module -FAIL(You will need to install rewrite_module for Apache)

What does this mean?

Quote · 14 Nov 2020

If in your Dolphin site the URLs like m/photos/home work fine then you may pass this message.

Quote · 15 Nov 2020

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.