Configuration Question

My mail process isnt working I need to know where the file is to configure the mail process (sendmail etc...).  I would also like to change the file upload for music and video from 2mb to a larger amount where is the config for this located?

Thanks

Quote · 9 Jun 2008

the first part i dont have an answer to. but where i would check to start with is your hosting provider. if they have a firewall or any type of security on the server, this could block your mail from being sent. as this script is goin to send it out as nobody from the server. i too had this problem, and had to slacken up on my firewall settings and hack up the nobody clause so that mail could be sent from the server via scripts.

now as for the 2mb thing. what type of server are you hosting on? shared, dedicated, vps? suphp phpexec phpcgi? just need some information in order to better assist you.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 9 Jun 2008

About the mail process... Are you looking for this file inc/utils.inc.php ? There is a function sendMail (...) at the line 388

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 9 Jun 2008

the first part i dont have an answer to. but where i would check to start with is your hosting provider. if they have a firewall or any type of security on the server, this could block your mail from being sent. as this script is goin to send it out as nobody from the server. i too had this problem, and had to slacken up on my firewall settings and hack up the nobody clause so that mail could be sent from the server via scripts.

now as for the 2mb thing. what type of server are you hosting on? shared, dedicated, vps? suphp phpexec phpcgi? just need some information in order to better assist you.

later,

DosDawg

It is a dedicated server running php - I will chech my security levels.  Although, I am running postfix instead of sendmail.  Do I need to run the sendmail?

Quote · 9 Jun 2008

To change the upload size edit the file php.ini in your server.

----
Quote · 9 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.