Creating sites in Trident

OK, i've tried many different format's but i can't seem to hit it right on the money. Can someone throw a quick solution for creating sites in Trident?

Below is what is needed.

For example, my-first-site. Your domain will be 'my-first-site.online.me'

Everyday is a new beginning.
Quote · 13 Aug 2016

OK, i've tried many different format's but i can't seem to hit it right on the money. Can someone throw a quick solution for creating sites in Trident?

Below is what is needed.

You can't, that module was never intended for our use.

Hence the hard coding of online.me in it. They, I'm sure have future plans for that module.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 13 Aug 2016

Below is what is needed.

You can't, that module was never intended for our use.

Hence the hard coding of online.me in it. They, I'm sure have future plans for that module.

OH snap, thanks newton! It would have been pretty cool. Cool

Quote · 13 Aug 2016

The hard code can be removed.  Explain more about this sites module; perhaps we can use it as a base.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 13 Aug 2016

Hey newton and GG, all i was able to attempt was enter a domain name, once a domain is typed in and hit enter or submit it shows the following message which is attached.

CreateSite.png · 15.6K · 149 views
Quote · 13 Aug 2016

Is this something along the lines of allowing one to have one installation of Trident and have multiple sites controlled by one backend similar to some blogging software?  If so, that would not be too shabby.  The blogging/CMS application that I know keeps tracks of which content belongs to which blog/site and you can set a different template for each blog/site.  All content is stored in the same database  For example, if you have a blog post, stored along with that is which blog it belongs to.

Quote · 13 Aug 2016

If the module is functional, I say let's hack it.

Quote · 13 Aug 2016

I don't think it's functional. :/

Quote · 13 Aug 2016

one installation of Trident and have multiple sites controlled by one backend similar to some blogging software

It's funny, this module has been around for couple years..

and yes GG.

Quote · 14 Aug 2016

one installation of Trident and have multiple sites controlled by one backend similar to some blogging software

and yes GG.

Ok so if we can not use it for the time being, is there a way to hide it from the menu list by clicking on the 3 horizontal lines upper left corner? I know that there is a way.  See attached

Trident Menu.png · 43.8K · 166 views
Quote · 25 Aug 2016

and yes GG.

Ok so if we can not use it for the time being, is there a way to hide it from the menu list by clicking on the 3 horizontal lines upper left corner? I know that there is a way.  See attached

It's because your using the github files, for a live site you must use the correct version. 

The github files are for experimental use only as the documentation states.

Just remove the module.

Quote · 27 Aug 2016

and yes GG.

It's because your using the github files, for a live site you must use the correct version. 

The github files are for experimental use only as the documentation states.

Just remove the module.

Ok, thanks!

Quote · 27 Aug 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.