Cron Keeps Delivering this PDOException

Hi,

I am getting this error sent to me by the cron job every day. Any ideas how I can fix it?

I believe its the Professional/Service mod by Modzzz that is causing the issue.

The issue seems to be that 'MySite_Boonex_MySite.modzzz_professional_review_views' doesn't exist.

What does exist is: 'MySite_Boonex_MySite.modzzz_professional_review_views_tw' (or _wt, somthing like that.

Heres the error: Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks

An uncaught exception was thrown in https://mysite.com/

Type: PDOException

Message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table

'MySite_Boonex_MySite.modzzz_professional_review_views' doesn't exist

File: /var/www/html/mysite.com
/inc/classes/BxDolDb.php

Line: 169

Debug backtrace:

#0 /var/www/html/mysite.com/inc/classes/BxDolDb.php(169): PDO->query()<br />
#1 /var/www/html/mysite.com/inc/classes/BxDolDb.php(388): BxDolDb->res()<br />
#2 /var/www/html/mysite.com/inc/classes/BxDolViews.php(131): BxDolDb->query()<br />
#3 /var/www/html/mysite.com/inc/classes/BxDolCronCmd.php(105): BxDolViews->maintenance()<br />
#4 /var/www/html/mysite.com/inc/classes/BxDolCronCmd.php(298): BxDolCronCmd->clean_database()<br />
#5 /var/www/html/mysite.com/periodic/cron.php(117): BxDolCronCmd->processing()<br />
#6 /var/www/html/mysite.com/periodic/cron.php(133): runJob()<br />
#7 {main}

Called script: cron.php

Request parameters:

Array
(

)
Enhance Your Onlne Experience. 4eLife.com
Quote · 18 Oct 2023

Hello haw007!

First of all, did you try to contact the vendor? For now, it looks like, you may rename the `modzzz_professional_review_views_tw` to `modzzz_professional_review_views` and check the result.

Quote · 18 Oct 2023

Hello haw007!

First of all, did you try to contact the vendor? For now, it looks like, you may rename the `modzzz_professional_review_views_tw` to `modzzz_professional_review_views` and check the result.

Thanks LeonidS, I will contact the vendor and see what he says. I didnt contact himas I didnt want to bother him.
Failing that, I will rename it as you suggest, to see what happens. Thanks.

Quote · 22 Oct 2023

I havent heard back from the vendor, its been a few weeks now. Seems dolphin is dead and buried. I did duplicate the table to make sure the table exists and it just keeps sending the cron error.

Quote · 12 Nov 2023

Do you still get the same error ("'MySite_Boonex_MySite.modzzz_professional_review_views' doesn't exist") ?

Quote · 14 Nov 2023

I havent heard back from the vendor, its been a few weeks now. Seems dolphin is dead and buried. I did duplicate the table to make sure the table exists and it just keeps sending the cron error.

I don't think Dolphin is 'dead and buried', just maintenance of modules might not be happening.

Is the module a new purchase?

If not, have you done anything to the site since things were working properly?

If so, try and roll back.

Anyone with stable Dolphin websites should not be adding 'new modules' or playing around with the code; without making extensive notes and back-ups.

Michel - Meta-Travel Community Hub

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 3 Dec 2023

I don't think Dolphin is 'dead and buried', just maintenance of modules might not be happening.

Is the module a new purchase?

If not, have you done anything to the site since things were working properly?

If so, try and roll back.

Anyone with stable Dolphin websites should not be adding 'new modules' or playing around with the code; without making extensive notes and back-ups.

Michel - Meta-Travel Community Hub

Hi, apologies for the late response. I had kinda given up ion getting a response.

All I have done was move to another server, same databas and same files.
I tried adding the table but then got the oposite error.

Quote · 7 Feb 2024

Do you still get the same error ("'MySite_Boonex_MySite.modzzz_professional_review_views' doesn't exist") ?

Hi, yes, I get the same error when added the _tw version

Quote · 7 Feb 2024

@hawk007 was contacted and the issue resolved.

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 9 Feb 2024

Thanks Modzz, I was in no rush and dont visit Boonex much lately and wasnt flocused on finding a solution other than posting herre. But when you responded I was very pleased and of course the problem is now solved. Thanks to Modzzz and eveeryone else above the problem as gone away. Much appreciated. All the best. 

Quote · 9 Feb 2024

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.