Discrimination on Dolphin Market Forum continue

E possibile? Io sono stanco di questo Dolphin site...doppo 6 mesi il mio sito non funziona???

Tanti software errori,moderators errori...ma quello che non aspettavo e la discriminazione!!?

Dolphin moderatori hanno installato molti moduli sul mio sito...cosa funziona?

...andate sul mio sito a vedere!!?? Doppo Deano.. anche un moderator comme Boonexpert

ha chiuso suoi prodotti per me!!??? Io volevo oggi pagare suo "Ultimate video background"???

Inutile!!?? Di uno come lui non lo aspettavo!!?? Ormai sono troppi software e moderators errori..

6 May 2014

You have a bad reputation among vendors for being impossible to work with; failing to understand or simply being unrealistic. Vendors can disallow purchases from individual accounts, and it seems a number have opted to do that. If you want to order from these vendors, you'll need to convince them otherwise.

Also, vendors =/= moderators. Very few moderators also sell in the market (I only know of one, Zarcon - I dabble once a century). The vendors you've mentioned in all your posts are not moderators.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
6 May 2014

@ radefantasy

We have all tried to help you and in-fact put ourselves out trying to help you MANY times! You don't pay us for our help and yet you have had some of the best people here trying to help you; just to end up being told how useless their help was.

As I said before, you have made yourself feel pushed out here with your negative attitude and blame throwing.

I don't see anyone going out there way to make your life hell? I just don't think anyone will be as keen to jump in and offer help after the way you have treated and talked down to some people here.

Deano was very right to refuse to sell you modules and if I was a vendor I would have done the same.

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
6 May 2014

Io ho Dolphin sito....tutti i prodotti di Dolphin market che sono in offerta anche per il mio Dolphin

sito...non puo essere un prodotto non vendibile per un cliente!!! Discriminazione una parola

pesante....voi state facendo brutto lavoro ...io ricorrero al Tribunale! Boonex Company e 

responsabile per il comportamento dei vendors e moderators!! 

6 May 2014

Shut up LOL ...

This is exactly what I am taking about radefantasy!

Good luck with your court case :/

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
6 May 2014

Me was here.

Dear Radojko Ocokoljic, unfortunately you have been blocked from purchasing my products by me. No discrimination, I'm just afraid I will not be able to speak your language in order to provide my best support for you, sorry about that.

end;

http://boonexpert.com
7 May 2014

LOL Laughing don't be scared he is just saying what he alone thinks is right.

Me was here.

, unfortunately you have been blocked from purchasing my products by me. No discrimination, I'm just afraid I will not be able to speak your language to support you, sorry.

end;

7 May 2014

Nobody got scared :) I just want to reply in proper way to whoever he are.

http://boonexpert.com
7 May 2014

Questo e verra discriminazione! Boonex Company sta vendendo ad oltre 100000 siti il software non

compatibile con IE default browser??? Ma quanti danni per i Dolphin siti??? Io voglio installando

prodotti di Dolphin Market recuperare errori e mancanze di Dolphin software..invece alcuni

Dolphin moderatori come Deano e Boonexpert hanno chiuso suoi orodotti per il mio Dolphin sito

facendo danni per il mio lavoro!! I danni per il mip sito Boonex compani e moderatori pageranno

al Tribunale!!

7 May 2014

Rade, u čemu je problem? Ovde sam sigurno 5-6 godina ako ne i više, ljudi ovde hoće da pomognu i da učine sve kako bi nečji sajt radio kako treba. Ime ti je Rade Ocokoljić tako da sam siguran da ti je maternji jezik Srpski ili Hrvatski. Nije Boonex savršen ali sa pravim hostingom, malo znanja i veliku pomoć ljudi sa Boonex foruma, sve radi kako treba. Evo ovim putem reci ako mogu da ti pomognem i ja ću se potruditi. Od svadje i pretnji sajt ti neće raditi ništa bolje....

p.s. Nisam neki ekspert ali ti mogu pomoći u nekim stvarima

7 May 2014

Please grow up and move on.

Bashing doesn't get you anywhere!!! If you know it so well why do you need us???
Stop bashing the developers and others who tried to help you. It's sick and pointless.

Maybe dolphin isn't for you and you need to find other scripts for what ever it is you trying to do.

7 May 2014

This. This is why vendors are blocking you from buying from them.

From experience, I know this won't go anywhere pleasant. Locked (and its duplicate removed). Please do not make any more threads about this.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
7 May 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.