Dolphin 7.1 Look like Pinterest.com? O_o

I just found out about a website called Pinterest.com. As the page loaded, i've noticed it looked similar to Dolphin 7.1. I looked around to check if it might be using Dolphin 7.1. script and concluded that nope it is not using it. O_o so than am like...Wtf cause am here thinking it's an original template design idea. Most of the template concept was taking from there. Very unoriginal for the team of Boonex to do that. 

Quote · 8 Jan 2013
OUTLINE - The New Masonry-Grid Content Browsing in Osho

Yes, it is Pinterest-inspired. Yes, a lot of sites do it right now. Yes, we're going to do it, too. Yes, this is the "secret new feature" we were referring to. Yes, it is really cool, effective and important, and here's why...

Outline is a new content browsing feature in Dolphin 7.1 Osho that uses Masonry-grid layout system to display site's content as a mix of tiles that "float". It rearranges and repositions all the child elements next to one another. When you resize the windows, child elements are being realigned to the right position. Turns out that when coupled with infinite scroll this is a very engaging way to display content. I'll quote Nir Eyal on this one...

http://www.boonex.com/n/outline-the-new-masonry-grid-content-browsing-in

Quote · 8 Jan 2013

if you don't like it you can always remove the outline block from homepage

Quote · 8 Jan 2013

BoonEx adopted a popular feature from a successful site?  How shocking.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 8 Jan 2013

if it works and is popular why not use it!!  I love pinterest!

I just dont get why people need to bitch so much when there are so many other things to do

Quote · 8 Jan 2013

Yowwww am just saying x'D chill the F*** up. But am referring to It looks like almost exactly like there template. The color scheme and thing. The outline thing is cool. I use it for my site. BUt like O_o Looks the same >.< it's not just about the outline and am just saying x'D take a pill jeez!

Quote · 8 Jan 2013

take a pill jeez

it's not changed here..

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 8 Jan 2013

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.