Dolphin 7.4.1 is shredded. modzzz module

I once again dolphin 7.4.1 ugrade

Unfortunately, the modules of modzzz

absolutely incompatible

Error http 500

Dolphin 7.4.1 is shredded.

modzzz has marked its modules on Bonnex as compatible with 7.4.1.

I downloaded all current modules and tried to install

I think it's a mess, also scam from modzzz

I have many modules and can not now Dolphin 7.3.5 higher

upgrade.

Had expanded Dolphin 7.3.5 with modzzz modules. I can not make Dolphin productive now.

had tried a week ago to contact me with modzzz.

He does not answer.

Nice story

Quote · 28 Apr 2019

I'm currently on the 7.3.5 and I'll stay there too. Look here a lot of problems with the upgrade and want to wait a bit.

Only upgrade if there are no more problems with the new versions.

And at the Modzzz I have already set almost three weeks to get no answer. I am not used to it at all.

Quote · 28 Apr 2019

I once again dolphin 7.4.1 ugrade

Unfortunately, the modules of modzzz

absolutely incompatible

Error http 500

Dolphin 7.4.1 is shredded.

modzzz has marked its modules on Bonnex as compatible with 7.4.1.

I downloaded all current modules and tried to install

I think it's a mess, also scam from modzzz

I have many modules and can not now Dolphin 7.3.5 higher

upgrade.

Had expanded Dolphin 7.3.5 with modzzz modules. I can not make Dolphin productive now.

had tried a week ago to contact me with modzzz.

He does not answer.

Nice story

I think 7.4.1 had a security issue and one had to upgrade to 7.4.2.  Let's work to push Boonex to clean up this mess and release a clean 7.4.0 release.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 28 Apr 2019

500 is an internal server error; can be caused by php issues although rare; normally php will report a php error.  500 can be caused by a bad .htacess file; misconfiguration etc.

Quote · 28 Apr 2019

If either Jon or Amandus would like some help with the upgrade to 7.4.x let me know.. 

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 28 Apr 2019

Let's work to push Boonex to clean up this mess and release a clean 7.4.0 release.

Let's leave boonex alone as the default upgrade path works just fine. If you want to complain then do it to the 3rd party module sellers to upgrade the modules they offer....  

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 28 Apr 2019

Let's work to push Boonex to clean up this mess and release a clean 7.4.0 release.

Let's leave boonex alone as the default upgrade path works just fine. If you want to complain then do it to the 3rd party module sellers to upgrade the modules they offer....  

Normally it would not be an issue.  However, the series of 7.4.x releases have issues that require it to be cleaned up.  I guess if you are in the business of upgrading web sites you will welcome the mess because after several failed attempts with having to restore from back ups people will turn to others to see if they can get the mess cleaned up.

Quote · 29 Apr 2019

If either Jon or Amandus would like some help with the upgrade to 7.4.x let me know.. 

Actually, I want to update. But I do not know, op all programs run on the 4.2. Then I do not get an answer from

Abservetech. so i do not know op my template is compatible.

As long as I do not know all this, I'm not doing any updates yet.

But I will definitely come to your offer.

Quote · 30 Apr 2019

Actually, I want to update. But I do not know, op all programs run on the 4.2. Then I do not get an answer from

You have to ask yourself, what does upgrading give me?  The whole point of 7.4.x was to have the same Dolphin; no real changes, to work with php 7.x.  However, what we got is a whole lot of mess where modules are breaking left and right and templates don't work etc.

So, if you are able to stay with php 5.6.x, then why upgrade?  What is the upgrade giving you that you need for your site?  And no, php 5.6.x did not suddenly become a security issue because the PHP folks decided to end support for it.

Quote · 30 Apr 2019

You have to ask yourself, what does upgrading give me?  The whole point of 7.4.x was to have the same Dolphin; no real changes, to work with php 7.x.  However, what we got is a whole lot of mess where modules are breaking left and right and templates don't work etc.

So, if you are able to stay with php 5.6.x, then why upgrade?  What is the upgrade giving you that you need for your site?  And no, php 5.6.x did not suddenly become a security issue because the PHP folks decided to end support for it.

I am not a programmer. I do not know, I need an update. My site works very well with the 7.3.5.

But I do not know what happens if Boonex does not exist anymore?

How long can I keep my page running?

If all this is not a problem, I'm in no hurry with the update.

Quote · 30 Apr 2019

Lassen Sie uns Boonex dazu bringen, dieses Chaos zu finden und eine saubere Version 7.4.0 zu veröffentlichen.

Lassen Sie sich in Ruhe, da der Standard-Upgrade-Pfad einwandfrei funktioniert. Wenn Sie sich beschweren möchten, tun Sie es den Drittanbieter, um die angebotenen Module zu aktualisieren.  

dolphin upgrade will work

have dolphin 7.3.5

all work.

no problems with php 5.6

But what good is that framework if third party vendors do not use modules I bought for 7.4.1.

Although they are drawn as works for 7.4.1.

Inquiries to modzzz. unfortunately he does not react anymore.

Wraps up in silence.

And Bonnex looks on passively, as is deceived here?

Quote · 1 May 2019

My portfolio of modules have been updated to Dolphin 7.4.2.

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 23 May 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.