Dolphin 7 download

Is Dolphin 7 ready for download and testing. I have a domain and some webspace, so I though of playing with it.

Quote · 10 Jun 2009

Grinnnn You are going to fast, we all want to test the new version, but Boonex decided wen they are ready to give it us. 
Maby!!! We can get have it on the end of this month, but I think it will cost some time more.

cheer

Kids first
Quote · 10 Jun 2009

Is Dolphin 7 ready for download and testing. I have a domain and some webspace, so I though of playing with it.

Kilerhaai is right.. dolphin 7 did not reached even the beta version and most probably is not going to be released public until all major bugs will be cleared..

Quote · 10 Jun 2009

I really don't mind waiting a bit more till all major bugs are fixed, I perfer for them to fix the bugs rather then me going crazy trying to figure them out...

Quote · 11 Jun 2009

Even when it's released it wont be perfect. There will be bugs. There is no way of knowing how this will perform on each hosts setup. Each host will have a slightly different configuration which could potentially cause issues. It should still be considered testing/alpha/beta. You shouldn't rush to upgrade your live site to it until the majority of the bugs and issues are worked out. Which will take some time. It will be a nice way to test it and see how it performs on your setup and host. Don't jump into upgrading a live site, give it time. Dolphin 7 is not going anywhere and the kinks will eventually be worked out.

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 11 Jun 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.