Dolphin Install

I recently ordered a Dolphin install/upgrade

I have not received any 'human' correspondence since I made the purchase.

Typically how long will it take for someone to work with me?

I understand boonex is busy with the new release, however I am concerned with some of the comments I have read regarding CS and that is may be a really long time i.e. weeks, months.

If so unfortunately I will need consider other solutions.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Quote · 5 Aug 2008

I can't say personally as I've never dealt with this same situation. I have read on here on a number of occasions and mention of 4-7days for a response.

All would say that when you contact them be specific as possible. Who you are, what specific upgrade/install version, hosting stuff if applicable. Your paypal or cc invoice/reference number etc. Anything that will help them verify who you are and that it was paid for.

There are a few members around here that will generally do installs/upgrades much faster, but finding one that is reputable and honest takes some research too.

Good Luck I hope they hook you up soon!!
gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 6 Aug 2008

BoonEx was on top of things when we were talking about money.  Now that I've paid, I'm getting ZERO support.  I submitted errors well over a week ago.  Errors that were created by BoonEx staff and I can't seem to get them to respond.

My site is a total mess and we can't do anything from the admin side.  We've been asked a few times by different members of BoonEx what our root and ftp login and password info was and still nothing.

We paid for this and have accepted that their support is the worst we've ever seen.  What good does it do to push a program they can't support.

I've tried my very best to be patient and understanding, but the facts are the facts, so you judge for yourself.  I've asked for help over and over and we're not getting it.

All the errors we have were created by BoonEx staff.

Respectfully,

A totally disgusted customer

Quote · 9 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.