Error for upgrade to 7.4.0

After upgraded to 7.4.0, I got the below error and the website can't be access, even the admin area, please help :(

Fatal error: Call to undefined method BxBaseConfig::BxBaseConfig() in /home/mywebsite/public_html/templates/tmpl_facebook/scripts/BxTemplConfig.php on line 23

maybe the template is not support 7.4.0? but how can I do now , I can't login to admin side, and my hosting php version is 5.6, I also tried to change the PHP ver to 7.1 or above, still error

Quote · 14 Feb 2019

Hello winsonet!

Yes, your support isn't compatible with 7.4 now. The easiest way to enter now - add to the URL of your Dolphin's homepage the argument with the name of one default template. Like this:

http://demo.boonex.com/?skin=uni

So use the skin=uni or skin=alt or skin=evo. It will work in the case when your Dolphin still has the default templates.

Quote · 14 Feb 2019

Oh~~thanks for your help!

Quote · 15 Feb 2019

I have the same issue.  How do you "fix" the fatal error referenced here in this thread?

Quote · 21 Nov 2019

I don't understand how to add it to the argument.

Quote · 21 Nov 2019

I don't understand how to add it to the argument.

The template has not been updated for 7.4.2.  Modzzz has a service for  upgrading modules; he might take a look or I can take a look at the template about making it compatible.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 22 Nov 2019

I might do that geek_girl. I've paid modzzz several times over the years to help me out and he's been great.  You've also been great with your forum contributions to me over the years so thank you as well.  Seeing as things are how they are here I've chosen to shut it down.  I feel like it would be a rabbit hole. Get one template file fixed to discover another needs work also.  Then when that is said and done my 3rd party module heavy site will have most things broken.  Seems like this is the end of the line here.  Anything extra would be delaying the inevitable.  Thanks to everyone over the years for all your contributions.  I'll need to focus my efforts elsewhere to have a viable online presence.

Quote · 22 Nov 2019

You could get someone to update the entire site for Dolphin 7.4. Someone who knows what they are doing should be able to do so in a day and save you tons of headache. If you are not familiar with what needs to be done then you will get the feeling of chasing your tail in terms of fixing something then realize there are other stuff to fix. 

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 22 Nov 2019

I might do that geek_girl. I've paid modzzz several times over the years to help me out and he's been great.  You've also been great with your forum contributions to me over the years so thank you as well.  Seeing as things are how they are here I've chosen to shut it down.  I feel like it would be a rabbit hole. Get one template file fixed to discover another needs work also.  Then when that is said and done my 3rd party module heavy site will have most things broken.  Seems like this is the end of the line here.  Anything extra would be delaying the inevitable.  Thanks to everyone over the years for all your contributions.  I'll need to focus my efforts elsewhere to have a viable online presence.

Dolphin isn't going away; we are working to continue the platform even if Boonex shuts it all down.  Most modules don't require a lot to make them compatible with 7.4.x.  The only real issue I have come across is where the module developer did not use Dolphin database functions and used php mysql functions; even then, the module can be converted to use the Dolphin database functions.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 23 Nov 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.