Error trying to create forums in Orca

I get the following error - has anyone solved this.

This is a clean install of Dolphin

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: Undefined variable in /home/crawleyc/public_html/ptp/orca/classes/en/BxXslTransform.php on line 87

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: compilation error: file /home/crawleyc/public_html/ptp/orca/layout/base_en/xsl/edit_cat_forums.xsl line 10 element a in /home/crawleyc/public_html/ptp/orca/classes/en/BxXslTransform.php on line 87

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: Attribute template href: failed to compile $rw_forum_ext in /home/crawleyc/public_html/ptp/orca/classes/en/BxXslTransform.php on line 87

Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToXml() [function.XSLTProcessor-transformToXml]: No stylesheet associated to this object in /home/crawleyc/public_html/ptp/orca/classes/en/BxXslTransform.php on line 88

Quote · 4 Jul 2008

It looks that you have not installed the xslt processor on your server... Look with phpinfo.php in your root if this is installed   XSLT - enabled. If not ask your hosting to compile your PHP with this, more info into several forum topics

Kids first
Quote · 4 Jul 2008

It is enabled on my hosting service.  I seem to be going through the same loop as a lot of users.

Quote · 4 Jul 2008

hmmm something with a stylesheet is not loading... Maby a expertzz can shine its light on this!!!

Kids first
Quote · 4 Jul 2008

hmmm something with a stylesheet is not loading... Maby a expertzz can shine its light on this!!!

Stylesheet huh..  Well, Boonex will tell you it is your server.  I will monitor a post, but as I told them, as more and more users start reporting this same error, a realization will set in that there is something wrong with the orca coding..

Quote · 4 Jul 2008

Hi, I also face the same things, I cant create post in the forum.

Please check at: http://ibcn.web.id its show the same error.

Appreciate if someone can take a look of this ?

this is fresh install of dolphin,

Quote · 26 Jul 2008

Whatever it is it's caused by ibcn/orca/classes/en/BxXslTransform.php on line 87

I will look at mine and see if I can offer any help

Rob

Find this line : validate_unicode ($this->_xml);

Following code should look like this :

if (((int)phpversion()) >= 5)  
   {    

$xml = new DOMDocument();
    if (!@$xml->loadXML($this->_xml))
    {
     $mk = new Mistake ();
     $mk->log ("BxXslTransform::process - can not load xml:\n " . $this->_xml);
     $mk->displayError ("Sorry, site is unavailable now, please try again later.");
    }

$xsl = new DomDocument();   
    $xsl->load($this->_xsl);

$proc = new XsltProcessor();
    $proc->importStyleSheet($xsl);
    $res = $proc->transformToXML($xml);

Quote · 26 Jul 2008

ONE QUESTION:

Is this a FRESH/CLEAN install of 6.1.3 all inclusive? The latest download?

There is a problem with that particular file....theGhost knows also as he has worked with myself and Caltrade on another related prob.

I have deleted everything related to 6.1.3 and reinstalled 6.1.1 and am applying patch by patch to get to 6.1.4.

Just food for thought.

Quote · 26 Jul 2008

ONE QUESTION:

Is this a FRESH/CLEAN install of 6.1.3 all inclusive? The latest download?

There is a problem with that particular file....theGhost knows also as he has worked with myself and Caltrade on another related prob.

I have deleted everything related to 6.1.3 and reinstalled 6.1.1 and am applying patch by patch to get to 6.1.4.

Just food for thought.

Yes exactly, I've downloaded the fresh install from dolphin front page, including the Orca.

What should i do next ?

Quote · 27 Jul 2008

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [xsltprocessor.importstylesheet]: Undefined variable in /home/888888/public_html/8888/orca/classes/en/BxXslTransform.php on line 87

Check to make sure you have XML and XSLT functions loaded for PHP and activated.

Quote · 27 Jul 2008

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [xsltprocessor.importstylesheet]: Undefined variable in /home/888888/public_html/8888/orca/classes/en/BxXslTransform.php on line 87

Check to make sure you have XML and XSLT functions loaded for PHP and activated.

FYI,

My Hosting provider already using php 5 ? does it mean its already enabled ?

Quote · 28 Jul 2008

If you have php5x it doesn't necessarily mean that php is compiled with them by your host. Xml is a little more common than xsl. You can ask your host if they are enabled/compiled and they will gladdly tell you. Otherwise you can usually get this info from a phpinfo file. If you have dolphin 6.1x you can login to your admin panel and visit yoursite.com/admin/phpinfo.php if you go direct to the link you will be prompted for user/pass which is your admin login details. Once on that page it's a little detailed but you should find references to xsl/xslt/xslt solbotron or similar in the list somewhere.

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 28 Jul 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View this also

Quote · 28 Jul 2008

If you have php5x it doesn't necessarily mean that php is compiled with them by your host. Xml is a little more common than xsl. You can ask your host if they are enabled/compiled and they will gladdly tell you. Otherwise you can usually get this info from a phpinfo file. If you have dolphin 6.1x you can login to your admin panel and visit yoursite.com/admin/phpinfo.php if you go direct to the link you will be prompted for user/pass which is your admin login details. Once on that page it's a little detailed but you should find references to xsl/xslt/xslt solbotron or similar in the list somewhere.

Thanks!

Yes, when I check the XML and XSL is activated, i think this is a bug.

Quote · 30 Jul 2008

Hi Guys

I am not sure posting my queries here are correct ... but I am getting simular javascript error or orca

these are the erros I am getting. I hope someis undefined
Line: 2088
Char: 9
Code: 0
URI: http://www.sxtreem.com/forum/

Line: 32
Char: 74
Code: 0
URI: http://www.sxtreem.com/forum/

Regards

Lance

Darkestar Holdings www.darkestar.com
Quote · 15 Mar 2010

I get this code when I click on forums can anyone help with this? I am using 7.0.6

Warning: require_once(/home/javier/public_html/modules/boonex/forum/layout/uni/params.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/javier/public_html/modules/boonex/forum/integrations/base/config.php on line 99

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/javier/public_html/modules/boonex/forum/layout/uni/params.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/javier/public_html/modules/boonex/forum/integrations/base/config.php on line 99

Quote · 6 May 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.