Facebook Connect Redirect URI

I have emailed support about this but no response yet. Facebook just forced everyone to force enable strict redirect URIs now and my Facebook Connect no longer works.

What is the redirect URI for Facebook Connect??

Facebook says everyone is required to have a redirect uri now. https://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/facebook-connect-in-7-3-3-redirect-uri-problem-.htm 

I'm getting this error: Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

I cannot "disable" the "Use Strict Mode for Redirect URIs" because it is no longer allowed to be disabled. I have enabled:
  • Client oAuth Login
  • Web oAuth Login
  • Embeddded Browser Oauth login
  • Use Strict Mode for Redirect URIs (I cannot disable it)
I have disabled: 
  • Force Web OAuth Reauthentioation
  • Enforce HTTPS for web OAuth login
  • Login from Devices
Help?? I'm getting a lot of complaints from customers who cannot log into our website anymore. I'd be happy to phase out Facebook Connect at this point if there is a way I can help my customers still access their Facebook Connected accounts.
Quote · 22 Mar 2018

Use this: in redirect url box in your product settings in developers.facebook.com

Website/m/facebook_connect/login_callback

Quote · 25 Mar 2018

Thank you! That fixed the issue. I tried every other link i could think of, and I didn't consider the /m/ there. The instructions are going to need to be updated for setting up Facebook Connect too

Quote · 25 Mar 2018

Use this: in redirect url box in your product settings in developers.facebook.com

Website/m/facebook_connect/login_callback

Solved the FB login for our site as well!

Thank you very much!

Mayki

"When things get tough the tough get going..."
Quote · 17 Nov 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.