Forums simply quit...

Sometime during the day today, my forums have just simple quit. I get a "Page not found" screen. They have worked just fine and I have created all my forums and catagories days ago. Yesterday, I did upgrade to PHP: 5.3.18, but the forums was fine before lunch today... now broken after lunch.

Here is what I have tried so far:

• Uninstalled forums module and reinstall. -no luck.
  • Uploaded a full new virgin copy of all files in the forum directory. -no luck.

My site is at: www.WeAreProGun.com if you want to take a look. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks.

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

UPDATE

I uploaded all of the PHP files in the root from the latest SVN 17179, cleared the cache and the forums work again, however, all my forum groups and forum topics are gone. Unless someone knows a way to get them back from the SQL database, I will have to start over. At least this is just a test site and not live, LOL.

Anyone know how to get forum groups and topics back from the sql db?

Sometime during the day today, my forums have just simple quit. I get a "Page not found" screen. They have worked just fine and I have created all my forums and catagories days ago. Yesterday, I did upgrade to PHP: 5.3.18, but the forums was fine before lunch today... now broken after lunch.

• Uploaded a full new virgin copy of all files in the forum directory. -no luck.

My site is at: www.WeAreProGun.com if you want to take a look. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks.

Quote · 17 Nov 2012

UPDATE

I uploaded all of the PHP files in the root from the latest SVN 17179, cleared the cache and the forums work again, however, all my forum groups and forum topics are gone. Unless someone knows a way to get them back from the SQL database, I will have to start over. At least this is just a test site and not live, LOL.

When you uninstalled the forums, you lost your data. :(

Uninstalling modules will remove all data from database. Backup up first..

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 17 Nov 2012

That's okay I guess. I may change the Groups and Topics and add a few new ones this time. This ßeta testing and learning by experimenting is fun! I guess now I have a hybrid install... part D71B1 and part SVN 17179.

One nice thing though... some of the bugs are gone such as the ability to not let users change templates when you have it set that way.

UPDATE

When you uninstalled the forums, you lost your data. :(

Uninstalling modules will remove all data from database. Backup up first..

Quote · 17 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.