Help me

Hi i'm facing a problem with the registration page on my dolphin it shows error producing security image in the captcha field what should i do ?

Help me

Quote · 14 Aug 2008

imagemagick should be installed on your machine for captcha to work. is what i believe i have read. during your install the script searched the server to see if certain applications where available, do you recall if it found imagemagick, or if it said it could not find it?

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 14 Aug 2008

Check in your phpinfo if GD library is installed with true fonts support.

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 14 Aug 2008

Can i disable the captcha image ???

if no can you help me with installing the GD library i didn't install it does it come with dolphin /??

Quote · 14 Aug 2008

you can move the Captcha block to inactive on join form of admin/builders/fields builder

you need to be able to ssh into your server to install IM

nurke sent someone here ..pretty neat free google style..http://www.expertzzz.com/Downloadz/view/3581

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 15 Aug 2008

Disabling Captcha in the join form will "solve" only part of the problem... The Captcha image is also used for example on the Contact Us form...

GD library is part of PHP. I think that you just have to enable True fonts in GD.

You don't need Image Magick if you have GD installed.

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 15 Aug 2008

What should i do now ?

Quote · 16 Aug 2008

Damn it JUST PUT AN OPTION TO DISABLE THAT DAMM CAPTCHA

ENOUGH OF PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE SIMPLE STUFF COMPLICATED DAMM

Quote · 10 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.