Help with chat plus

I am having an issue with chat plus after installation i was expected that any existing member will be imported to the chat data base including user name and avatar, this did not happen even though i did everything right, never the less new users don't get imported and the help desk chat don't work.
I am using the UNA platform, PHP 7.2

Thanks

Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.
Quote · 1 Oct 2019

This forum has NOTHING to do with UNA. They have their own forum.

Quote · 2 Oct 2019

Yes, to get help with UNA, go to UNA.io.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 2 Oct 2019

I am having an issue with chat plus after installation i was expected that any existing member will be imported to the chat data base including user name and avatar, this did not happen even though i did everything right, never the less new users don't get imported and the help desk chat don't work.

Thanks

When you set up the Auth, did you select "Dophin or UNA" in the admin side of chat plus?

I don't see a problem posting this here as some members don't have UNA accounts nor want one.

Chat Plus config works the same for both platforms.

If you don't want to post here or to avoid the whine send me a PM, I 've used chat plus now for years.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 2 Oct 2019

Thanks

When you set up the Auth, did you select "Dophin or UNA" in the admin side of chat plus?

I don't see a problem posting this here as some members don't have UNA accounts nor want one.

Chat Plus config works the same for both platforms.

If you don't want to post here or to avoid the whine send me a PM, I 've used chat plus now for years.

I see nothing wrong with sending someone to UNA.io for UNA issues; it is a site dedicated to just UNA.  Joining UNA is no different than joining here to get help with Dolphin.  I sent someone on UNA asking for Dolphin help here because this is where you get Dolphin help.  No one whined about anything; we simply pointed out that one can get better help with UNA by going to UNA.io.

Quote · 2 Oct 2019

And now you are on UNA asking for Chat + help for a Dolphin site using Chat + and belittling them.

You guys are amazing.

Quote · 13 Oct 2019

And now you are on UNA asking for Chat + help for a Dolphin site using Chat + and belittling them.

You guys are amazing.

Just like customers of Boonex Zarconia are ignored on the Zarconia site.  Boonex isn't coming here; they tell everyone they have to go to una.io.  A person was ignored when putting in a support ticket on Zarconia, he had to go to una,io to get an answer from them.

Newton, it was not that long ago you asked me for help and I tried to help you.  Now, I guess you are refusing to help me.  Just remember that if you want to burn the bridges that is your choice.

Quote · 13 Oct 2019

Newton, also, Boonex is supposedly still supporting Dolphin.  The only damn way to get any support with Dolphin is to go to una.io.  Hell, they even added Dolphin on the damn tag list at una.io.

Yeah,  I bash Boonex because they need to be bashed.  Andrew is not acting appropriately for someone running a company.  Plus, it appears they took money for cPanel license without paying for the licenses because many have reported that when they went to log in, they got a message license expired.

If you want to lick Boonex's arse, go right ahead.

Quote · 13 Oct 2019

And my response is; why are you working on this platform if you hate it and have nothing good to say about the staff?

I don't lick anyone's ass including yours. 

Yes, it ticks me off when you charge others for work, all along asking others all these questions and then blow your top cause you cannot figure it out and blame Boonex/UNA for not getting a response.

The Chat+ works, your server install is not right or it would.

I guess this bridge is burnt.

If I recall I asked you also for help bringing up an old dolphin install I had because my php was too new to install that version of Dolphin.

"Newton, it was not that long ago you asked me for help and I tried to help you.  Now, I guess you are refusing to help me.  Just remember that if you want to burn the bridges that is your choice."

The first response from you was "it will only cost a small fee."

I've never told you when you ask for help it would be a small fee to answer or help.

SMH

After all the help I have given to you over the years, yes, I decided not to help you anymore.

Quote · 13 Oct 2019

under which circumstances would geekgirl and newton  build a new bridge?

Quote · 14 Oct 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.