Homepage Page Builder

Is there an alternative method to  add, remove blocks (from active to inactive? It takes me long minutes to drag and stay with the mouse button pressed, and often nothing happens. (thru database editing, or is there some tip? Taking in account that I am not very impressed with the "ultrafast" promoted speed of hosting

Quote · 4 Jul 2008

Mine updates very quickly.

Have you tried updating flash on your computer?

I would think that this is a problem that is outside of Dolphin. e.g., very slow/old computer - obsolete flash install - bad/old video drivers &/or card - or your server might be very overloaded, causing your pages to refuse to update fast and/or properly.

PC

Quote · 5 Jul 2008

A slow computer might have some impact. I do know that 6.1.0 and 6.1.1 was very slow moving them around and sometimes it was easier to drop them anywere they would stick for starters, and then move them after that.

But 6.1.2 they seem to fly supper fast. This with firefox 3x. I can't see them at all with ie6.

If you don't have Dolphin 6.1.2 consider upgrading. There are many speed enhancements and bug fixes that are definately worth it.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 5 Jul 2008

if you are set on using the dbase to make those mods, the answer to your question is yes, you can make these changes in phpmyadmin on your database. if you are still looking for this information let me know, and i can try to put something together so you can see how its done. matter of fact, mrpowless has a tutorial on how to do a brute force of making new pages, and you could reverse engineer this method and change the "1" to "0" on the settings in the dbase.

holla at the dawg if you are still looking for this.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 5 Jul 2008

Try using firefox

Quote · 6 Jul 2008

Thx for the advises. I'm using firefox,  relatively fast PC, and I made the upgrade to 6.1.2, and flash is uptodate. Well ,  I changed  the  the blocks I wanted. Perhaps the tip I was not using is to drag the  rectangles to a point in the  left  Thankyou

Quote · 6 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.