Host For Web is Driving Me Insane!

It's officially not my problem, I received an email from them stating how they were sorry their servers were being bumpy, but this is every hour and is including my email!  I can barely function.  What's the best Softaculous ready hosting service out there other than HFW?  HFW is awesome, just their downtime is 90% over 10% for me.

Answer my questions and you get love!
Quote · 26 Mar 2011

If it's not a common problem, I'd suggest waiting it out, unless you really need to get back online. I don't know about Softaculous, but I would recommend Terabyte Hosting, as they're a hosting provider centered around this software, and are very knowledgable with it.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 26 Mar 2011

It's officially not my problem, I received an email from them stating how they were sorry their servers were being bumpy, but this is every hour and is including my email!  I can barely function.  What's the best Softaculous ready hosting service out there other than HFW?  HFW is awesome, just their downtime is 90% over 10% for me.

Hi

I have no problems with them lately. I used to have issues with them for more than 6 weeks after signup. Paying for dedicate $135.00 per month, They better served my needed regardless if they liked it or not.  Several times I was requested for canceled, they escalated to 3rd levels support and served me immediately. I am happy with their services lately. You just get firm with them and tell them is is only business. they will straight up. I got them

Quote · 26 Mar 2011

HFW, they occassionally have issues.  I've been with them for almost 4 years and because they are very responsive, I've stayed with them.  If you have an issue, they usually try their best to fix it right away.

I've had a few problems with the VPS service as of late.  I keep getting Error 500 pages on my scripted sites like Dolphin.  I'm being told that the server is spiking (resources) and it's causing things to lock up.  Since I hadn't changed anything as of late, I'm assuming that they were making tweaks to the server and over-tweaked it.  I have confidence that they will work diligently to get it right though

Quote · 28 Mar 2011

I have tried many hosting and vps and vds and recommended boonex. Found for themselves.

This is the best hosting for Web and how it vps happy-hosting. they can help you set up a dolphin and optimize the download speed and resolve any questions for you

Quote · 9 Apr 2011

[Magnussoft: Advertising your services like this is not allowed.]

Quote · 24 Apr 2011

shared VPS .. guaranteed 1gb of mem 10gb of disk 1000gb of traffic per month

managed vps

25 euros per month

if anyone knows a better one, let me know ! :)

Quote · 24 Apr 2011

LOL, Magnussoft isn't associated with Terabyte Hosting. I too think Terabyte Hosting would be a very good choice for exactly the same reasons he quoted. I currently use HFW and have more than 20 domains registered with them. Their VPS system does very well and as everyone else here has already said, they are johnny on the spot when you need them to resolve an issue.

PS, just recently, DosDawg (Terabyte Hosting) spent many hours trying to help me with one of my Dolphin sites that had failed. He was instrumental in helping me get it back online and I'm not even one of his customers. He loves working with Dolphin and if you're on his server, you can fully expect him to give it his best effort.

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 24 Apr 2011

LOL, Magnussoft isn't associated with Terabyte Hosting. I too think Terabyte Hosting would be a very good choice for exactly the same reasons he quoted. I currently use HFW and have more than 20 domains registered with them. Their VPS system does very well and as everyone else here has already said, they are johnny on the spot when you need them to resolve an issue.

PS, just recently, DosDawg (Terabyte Hosting) spent many hours trying to help me with one of my Dolphin sites that had failed. He was instrumental in helping me get it back online and I'm not even one of his customers. He loves working with Dolphin and if you're on his server, you can fully expect him to give it his best effort.

Actually, I just didn't realize where this topic was until after I made the edit. Also, what does this have to do with me and Terabyte Hosting Solutions?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 24 Apr 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.