HostForWeb Recommanded hosting blocked my site! - part 2

Quote · 4 Feb 2014

I believe radefantasy has another new host and does not require my assistance.

radefantasy, you need to tell HostForWebs that Dective08 has the right to access your files.

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 4 Feb 2014

I don't want to write useless posts, but just checked other forum topics by all of them are the same style of understanding. 

what is your native language? Maybe some of us can speak in your language and it will be more helpful.

radefantasy, parli la lingua italiana?

http://boonexpert.com
Quote · 4 Feb 2014

I don't want to write useless posts, but just checked other forum topics by all of them are the same style of understanding. 

what is your native language? Maybe some of us can speak in your language and it will be more helpful.

Yes, I asked him to post in his native language and we might could be more helpful.

radefantasy, if you have a new hosting company, have them contact HostForWeb and do so NOW as they have a huge job ahead of them according to HFW.

From my reading of radefantasy's comments was that he had ordered a new dedicated server from HostForWeb and was expecting HFW to transfer his site over to that dedicated server.

I hate to see anyone lose their site but you can only try so hard and with the communication barrier in place it makes it much more difficult.

I have this to say to radefantasy, if you don't have another hosting company outside of HostForWeb, then you need to get one ASAP; if you do have another hosting company outside of HostForWeb and they are not responding to your requests to move your site files, then you better get someone else ASAP to host your site or you will lose everything.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 4 Feb 2014

if you don't have another hosting company outside of HostForWeb, then you need to get one ASAP; if you do have another hosting company outside of HostForWeb and they are not responding to your requests to move your site files, then you better get someone else ASAP to host your site or you will lose everything.

Or just pay for another month to hfw so they will keep your data, at least.

I believe he is Italian, just made a short research.

Now I'm excited to take a look at his site, what are we fighting for. :)

Quote · 4 Feb 2014

HostForWeb continue blocked my site!

...i have messagge from Hostforweb: Created backup file will not be possible ,because of excessive

account size...????? Al the momment impossible transfer of my site to new server!!??

.....crimine work continue.....

Quote · 5 Feb 2014

...i have messagge from Hostforweb: Created backup file will not be possible ,because of excessive

account size...????? Al the momment impossible transfer of my site to new server!!??

Avete letto cosa HFW risposto qui per voi?

Se ti scrive qui: "Sì, Detective08 ha accesso ai miei file" si prenderanno cura del tuo sito web.

Have you read what HFW replied here to you?

If you'll write here "Yes, Detective08 has access to my files" they will take care of your website.

Quote · 5 Feb 2014

@hfw can you give us idea whats the solution for his case ?

Maybe give him special rate or access so he can download files etc...

--------------------------

@ HFW può darci un'idea che cosa è la soluzione per il suo caso?

Forse dargli tariffa speciale o di accesso, così da poter scaricare i file, ecc ..

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 5 Feb 2014

Seems like they already found a solution - Detective08 is ready to help him, but seems like  is refusing to understand what we are talking here about.

Quote · 5 Feb 2014

Forse dargli tariffa speciale o di accesso, così da poter scaricare i file, ecc ..

@Expertzkris, customer's site/server isn't suspended, as promised we unsuspended machine despite billing issue. Looks like customer still not happy about it. Anyway, what customer mean to say, we advised customer (forward to new host techs) via ticket to use sync public_html method of migration, as a 500GB large & 22M files would be too overwhelming for pkgacct, this morning we found that customer started a standard pkgacct from cpanel, which in our opinion is a time waste.

Customer's response to this advise you may see above.

Luckily, we cough someone from new hosting company within ssh terminal and broadcasted our recommendation, we can see migration is under control now. 

Max J, HostForWeb, Inc.

Quote · 5 Feb 2014

@Expertzkris, customer's site/server isn't suspended, as promised we unsuspended machine despite billing issue. Looks like customer still not happy about it. Anyway, what customer mean to say, we advised customer (forward to new host techs) via ticket to use sync public_html method of migration, as a 500GB large & 22M files would be too overwhelming for pkgacct, this morning we found that customer started a standard pkgacct from cpanel, which in our opinion is a time waste.

Customer's response to this advise you may see above.

Luckily, we cough someone from new hosting company within ssh terminal and broadcasted our recommendation, we can see migration is under control now. 

Max J, HostForWeb, Inc.

do you all see all this?? .. this is why they are my host of choice! .. that guy has set there and called them everything but a white woman,  and they still turned his server back on.. weeks after non payment to allow him to grab his files.. of course he is not gonna do it, what fun would that be,, instead he is gonna continue bitching and saying how his site was the next myspace and he was going to be worth millions!!.. until HFW deleted him!

MY SITES http://viptopia.net general social networking | http://www.rangerschat.com/ niche site
Quote · 5 Feb 2014

saying how his site was the next myspace and he was going to be worth millions!!.. until HFW deleted him!

ROFLMAO :D

Quote · 5 Feb 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.