How to add the license to Orca

Hi,

can anyone tel me how to add the license to my orca?

Diddy is not greedy and has time. Dolphin is cool and its not just mine :-)
Quote · 23 Aug 2008

Hello Diddy!

Admin control panel>>Plugins>>select Ocra and click register.

Quote · 23 Aug 2008

Hi Cloodo, thanks :-)

Diddy is not greedy and has time. Dolphin is cool and its not just mine :-)
Quote · 24 Aug 2008

You're welcome.

Quote · 24 Aug 2008

well if that worked for you, then i must be blind. as for my best recollection, if you have a fresh install, you would follow the path mentioned by cloodo, but i have never seen a link that said register?

it was my experience, that you would see a link manage forum, upon clicking on that manage forum link on a fresh install there was place to insert your licenses.

the other thing that needs to be done in conjunction with this is to click on the en link to compile the language files.

just wanted to post this for future reference.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 24 Aug 2008

i have an existing forum, with posts, and now have bought an adfree license however the 'register' link does not exist, where do i put my new license code?

Quote · 4 Sep 2008

I was trying to do the same and just received reply from Boonex support (heey, they exist!:)

you need to delete /orca/conf/param.conf file and then you will be asked for the licence code, when try to access 'manage forum' link. Remember to recompile.

Quote · 10 Sep 2008

Hey guys, just listen to what an "old warrior" like Dwag has to say.

Look how many posts he has done and he helped also me, myself and I just by reading his postings.

He is right:

go to "manage forums" and there you can register your orca forum.

THX dawg

And yes misiaczek is right in case of an existing license.

And by the way, I would like to know how many guys are getting a wage at boonex.

This is a great thing and IF you ask politely they WILL answer, even if it takes time.

And most of the probs are solved between us.

*grin

Quote · 24 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.