How to stop scrolling on blocks1 and 3?

Hello community.

Does anyone could share some knowledge of how to stop scrolling blocks left and right

I only want to scroll the main block.

and stop scrolling the left and right blocks in account and profile when there is no more content.

Quote · 8 May 2017

I am trying to stop from scrolling block1, block3. left and right. Only the center.

so when i scroll down, doesnt look empty those sides.

So it will show always thos blocks.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance

Quote · 12 May 2017

It's hard to understand what you mean, could you please attach a screenshot with the problem ?

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 18 May 2017

I think he wants the main menu, sub menu along with column 1 and 3 to stay fixed while column 2 scrolls.same set up as Face sucks uses

Quote · 19 May 2017

In the old days we used frames to allow certain parts of the page to remain static as @disstudem suggests. I can see his point. I have very little stuff in the left and right columns, so if the centre column is very long, it's in the middle of nowhere.  My guess is that he wants columns 1 and 3 to remain static as column 2 slides up and down. However, what if 1 and 3 extend beyond the bottom of the page? How would you see the contents of those I ask?

Quote · 19 May 2017

He meant like fb style scrolling in home page.. left and right column will stop and middle part just continue.. And of course top will stay also as fixed menu.

Unlock Your Future
Quote · 19 May 2017

Thank you @scriptologist & @disstudem & @johnk42 for the clarification

I think that this is custom feature which needs to be implemented custom way for your site, or maybe there is some 3rd-party modification/template for this.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 27 May 2017

Yes. Thats what i need.

If anyone is interesting in this job, and can do it let me know. please.

Thanks all of you,

Quote · 27 May 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.