I can no longer create polls

I can no longer create polls.

Members and myself now get an error message. "Answers must be between 1 and 300 characters."

I was able to create surveys without any problem. Why does not this work anymore? Does anyone have an idea?

The last change I made was the update from 7.3.4 to 7.3.5. Then nothing..

Quote · 9 May 2019

I looked at the polls module to see how this is done.  The min and max settings are coded into an array inside of the module.  Can you show an example of a poll you are trying to create?  Have you tried making the exact same poll on the demo site to see if the same results happens?  Of course the demo site is now at 7.4.2.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 10 May 2019

This has nothing to do with the problem, but the Boonex polls are not very intuitive. Modzzz has a much better option which should now be quite cheap and it may pay to invest in that.

https://www.boonex.com/m/advanced-polls

I received a short letter from him today and he said that module sales have completely dried up. I wonder why?

Maybe if a few people took advantage of his half price offer, it may inspire him to sharpen his pencil again.

I'm not in the position to do that because I already have all the modules from Modzzz I want and most work exceptionally well - at least on 7.3.5 where I'm staying for the time being.

Quote · 10 May 2019

I looked at the polls module to see how this is done.  The min and max settings are coded into an array inside of the module.  Can you show an example of a poll you are trying to create?  Have you tried making the exact same poll on the demo site to see if the same results happens?  Of course the demo site is now at 7.4.2.

No, I did not test it on the demo site. It is a simple poll which materials are referred to. Ropes, tapes, chains, etc. Since each answer has between 1 and 300 characters, I do not understand why I get the error message.

Quote · 10 May 2019

This has nothing to do with the problem, but the Boonex polls are not very intuitive. Modzzz has a much better option which should now be quite cheap and it may pay to invest in that.

I wanted to get the poll module anyway. But I hope it works with this bug

Quote · 10 May 2019

Both Advanced Polls and Group Polls are updated for Dolphin 7.2.

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 10 May 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.