I need help fixing my Rocket Chat

Can anyone help or suggest someone to find out what has happened to my chat server.

I'm not able to login as it reports an "Internal server error" but a lot of other members are still able to use it.

I am willing to pay for this help/service as this has been slowly getting worse, as more members are losing the ability to login the chat. Is there a limit to the database?

My site is UNA but the chat servers are the same..

https://una.io/page/view-discussion?id=901

2018-05-13_15-22-38.mp4 · 12.7M · 349 downloads
ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 13 May 2018

Hello newton27!

Your problem will be reviewed in UNA forum. Please don't duplicate threads in different forums.

With the best regards, Leonid

Quote · 14 May 2018

Hello newton27!

Your problem will be reviewed in UNA forum. Please don't duplicate threads in different forums.

Why not.  I don't really go to the UNA forums but I do come to the Boonex forums so Newton is trying to reach as many people as possible with knowledge that can help him.  This isn't the first time that a Boonex employee has chastised a customer; that is not good form.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 15 May 2018

Newton, I can take a look and see; I have set up Chat + on a UNA site.  What webserver are you running?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 15 May 2018

Newton, I can take a look and see; I have set up Chat + on a UNA site.  What webserver are you running?

Hey GG thanks for responding! The UNA site is very inactive since they are working on it so much or no one cares there.  I'm running apache with Webmin/Virtualmin.

Even starting a new instance of chat I can sign in but not a test account without the same errors. 

Funny that the staff should chime in like that, I've paid for a year on the chat and not a single response there from them. SMH Undecided

Operating system Ubuntu Linux 14.04.5
Perl version 5.018002
Path to Perl /usr/bin/perl
BIND version 9.9
Postfix version 2.11.0
Mail injection command /usr/lib/sendmail -t
Apache version 2.4.7
PHP versions 7.0.30, 7.2.5
Logrotate version 3.8.7
MySQL version 5.5.60-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
ProFTPD version 1.35
Quote · 16 May 2018

Hello newton27!

Since your response was not helpful and this is what you say.

LeonidS, I since removed that post! WOW, this will be my last year using UNA. 

Quote · 16 May 2018

@newton27 could you please provide access to your site (account with the problem, dolphin admin panel and SSH) to check this problem?

Also since it's related to UNA it's better to discuss in on una.io site, thanks.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 21 May 2018

Also since it's related to UNA it's better to discuss in on una.io site, thanks.

I did Alex; no one responded until I sent you and Andrew a direct message.

I've sent you the server/site credentials via messenger on una.io

Quote · 21 May 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.