I want to move

Hello, i hve an dedicated server now, with problems.

I want to move my whole website, now i have so muxh problems.

I have this week chosse an ne one in Europe, they don't want install imageMagick.

Whe can help me with the best hosting for my website http://www.busimatch.com

-i have so much modules, not all must be reinstalled,
-The database must be clean up, i have so much errors
-I need imageMagick and Dolphin site must be working perfect in Europe.
- I need full support install and update the site, and when i have problem i must be helped, included in the price i pay each month.

Wich hosting is the best for me?
THank you 

http://www.busimatch.club ( The most exclusive business club)
Quote · 13 Nov 2014

ZARCONIA  -  try to message them now..

www.dexpertz.net  

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 13 Nov 2014

Everybody talk about Zarconia here.
But they are not the cheapset, no free RMS...
Are they so good to help, or why Zarconia are always in the front?

http://www.busimatch.club ( The most exclusive business club)
Quote · 13 Nov 2014

Everybody talk about Zarconia here.
But they are not the cheapset, no free RMS...
Are they so good to help, or why Zarconia are always in the front?

Yes you can talk/PM Mr. Nathan Paton they solely support Dolphin Platform and very active in the forum.

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 13 Nov 2014

dvcgraphics - I see that you have reached out to us already, so I hope all of your questions/concerns are answered.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 13 Nov 2014

Basically you are asking for both a managed server and Dolphin support.  Yes, many here will suggest Zarconia because they have the Dolphin support you need.  There are others on here that also offer servers and Dolphin support.  Of course those using Zarconia are going to suggest them.  In a case where someone asks in the forum for information about renting a server, I would like to see a list of those offering servers.  I have often criticised Boonex's list in the past because they cost me time, money, and members by their list (excluding Zarconia which is a new addition to the list).  I may put together my own list so I can easily offer it when someone asks.  I have also been thinking about offering custom configured servers with configurations outside of the standard configurations one often sees listed.

I suggest breaking your budget into two parts, one is the server rental fee and the other the Dolphin Support.  You don't necessarily need to buy both from the same source.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 13 Nov 2014

Just a quick comment - this system used to be much more "server agnostic" but that seems to have changed.   I received a really rude insult here from a Zarconia user on a post that had absolutely nothing to do with hosting.   At the moment, I am still using an inexpensive shared server, and it is fine for where I am right now with my projects.   I think Boonex went down a slippery slope when they started recommending hosting companies, and even taking money from some.  In almost every way, this platform has lost the "spirit of open source".

Quote · 13 Nov 2014

I offer managed dedicated servers for as little as $32 and special Dolphin support packages starting at $20 a month. The support package includes:

• Dolphin install
  • All updates for Dolphin installed
  • 3rd party module installation (and updates)
  • Some of my modules for free
  • Database tuning for optimal performance
  • Discount on bespoke work
  • Free support

This package is ideal for people who want to run a Dolphin site but have no technical knowledge.

For more information see http://denre.com or contact me via email.

Dedicated servers for as little as $32 (28 euro) - See http://denre.com for more information
Quote · 13 Nov 2014

RE

I offer managed dedicated servers for as little as $32 and special Dolphin support packages starting at $20 a month. The support package includes:

• Dolphin install
  • All updates for Dolphin installed
  • 3rd party module installation (and updates)
  • Some of my modules for free
  • Database tuning for optimal performance
  • Discount on bespoke work
  • Free support

This package is ideal for people who want to run a Dolphin site but have no technical knowledge.

For more information see http://denre.com or contact me via email.

If you want the professional side of Dolphin, talk to Denre...

IMO, the best the we have... Just sayin'...

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 14 Nov 2014

I have to say two thumbs up for Denre. We have been moving over to his hosting at the same time he has been managing the upgrades required.

As we seem to be coming to the end of the process I'd like to compliment the guy on his patience and communication. We were with our last hosting firm for over a decade so moving is a big thing but I confess the task was bigger and longer lasting than I had expected. I hope that the next decade works out well for both Denre and ourselves!

A thorough recommend based upon support and assistance. I am taking the technical spec as read - it should be better than we had before and for less money.

Andrew Wilson.

Quote · 27 Apr 2015

ZARCONIA  -  try to message them now..

Why choose a web host with no phone number and no address.

Quote · 27 Apr 2015

Web hosting with no phone number and address. Forget them. Which are either resellers to a other web hosting. Find something local in your own hometown.

Quote · 27 Apr 2015

Why choose a web host with no phone number and no address.

I'm sorry you feel this way. Rest assured, we're a registered company in the state of Georgia, and have been in business solely for the Dolphin community since 2012. It's true that we don't publish a phone number - we don't offer support over the phone, and don't plan on offering this for some time. We use email and a ticket system, and have an average response time of under 10 minutes, and are always trying to cut this down.

Chris and I started Zarconia because there was a lack of affordable hosting tailored to Dolphin, both in terms of the server setup (and resource limits) and the knowledge of support. We include free assistance for Dolphin and other scripts, and our dedicated servers include full technical support and assistance. We have more than a hundred Dolphin users as clients, so I hope we're doing something right. Smile

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 27 Apr 2015

I happen to believe also that a phone number and address is not necessary for a online business that does it's tech support online as well. It's not a brick and mortar business like a pizza place. So it should not be necessary.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 27 Apr 2015

For clarification and to echo both Nathan and Deano, Zarconia does have a phone number and an address. It's required when registering and incorporating your company, as we have done.

Due to the type of business service we provide, there is no need for a physical location. That does absolutely nothing but increase overhead costs that, which in turn, is passed along to the customers.Our goal is to provide services and support to our customers at an affordable price, not make them pay for things we don't need.

We have customers all across the globe and it would be extremely difficult to provide live phone support to those who may not speak English or speak it well. We have a ticketing system that works extremely well at this time. As Nathan has stated, the response time for tickets is approx 10 minutes. I don't think that's too bad myself. Before starting Zarconia with Nathan, I've waited hours sometimes just to get a cookie cutter (copy/paste) response of 'We are researching your issue' from other providers.

Our customers have been very satisfied with our service and support, even without a phone number or address. So we must be doing something right Laughing. However, you are more than welcome to choose where you shop on whatever requirements you may have.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 27 Apr 2015

Sometimes it is better to avoid money Sucking Company. It is not always the cheapest is best. It may be better to choose a small local web hotel with a phone number that is available in your own language. Big money sucking Company has 10,000 resellers with no phone numbers and no address. They give you bad IP that is blocked by Yahoo, Gmail and Hotmail. Cheap hosting attracts spamers.

Quote · 28 Apr 2015

Sometimes it is better to avoid money Sucking Company. It is not always the cheapest is best. It may be better to choose a small local web hotel with a phone number that is available in your own language. Big money sucking Company has 10,000 resellers with no phone numbers and no address. They give you bad IP that is blocked by Yahoo, Gmail and Hotmail. Cheap hosting attracts spamers.

I can't speak for other hosts, but we strive to keep the reputation of our IPs clean. Whenever a new IP is issued, we check it before it's delivered to make sure any issues from a previous user are resolved first. We've only had to do this two times that I can recall - both ourselves and the data centers like to be on top of this.

We take spamming seriously. Any kind of unsolicited email is against our AUP, and we've turned away dozens of orders because the servers would have been used only for mass emails*. We receive notifications from a number of lists and anti-spam services if there's an issue with a server, and act accordingly.

* To be clear, I'm referring to unsolicited emails (e.g., random recipients, bought lists, etc.). Sending emails to your site members or a mailing list is fine. Always follow best practices.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 28 Apr 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.