IBDW 3Col-Activities summary in Ajax support forum

Hello everyone,

this is the official support forum for the module IBDW 3Col.

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
20 Apr 2012

Today we have released the version 4.3 that fix the bug of the date for the events section.

If you have already installed the version 4.2, you can overwrite only the file event_section.php

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
20 Apr 2012

Enhancement: For the avatar's in the "People you may know" block. Can you please have it so the proper gender's default avatar is displayed instead of the visitor_small.gif?

4 Aug 2012

Enhancement: For the avatar's in the "People you may know" block. Can you please have it so the proper gender's default avatar is displayed instead of the visitor_small.gif?

Hello,

thank you for this report.

We have fixed this issue and released the update for 3COL.

The available version is 3Col 4.7

Regards

4 Aug 2012

fantastic, thanks!

4 Aug 2012

Can birthdays show also avatars of members, not just their usernames?

23 Sep 2012

Not, you can customize the module in order to get this look, but we prefer to dont add the thumbs of the members because 3Col must be used also on a narrow column.

Also, today we have released the update for 3Col (5.1) the solves the bug of the double suggestions.

25 Sep 2012

Ok. :) And maybe that's why my EVO, 1col and 3col behaved funny today - I haven't applied 5.1 for 3col yet. :) 

Not, you can customize the module in order to get this look, but we prefer to dont add the thumbs of the members because 3Col must be used also on a narrow column.

Also, today we have released the update for 3Col (5.1) the solves the bug of the double suggestions.

7 Oct 2012

Ok, lol, do you know how annoying is to have to uninstall the module in order to install a new patch, then to find out all the settings were reset (I was lucky to open a window with the old ones beforehand though), that .css got back to the basic template (I was extra-smart to copy .css from 5.0 though, lol - let's just hope changes between 5.0 and 5.1 didn't touch style.css because I have no time to compare those two files for changes); and to see my language translation into Russian poofed into a thin air (now I didn't expect this, grrr)?

I can swear, it IS extra annoying. Foot in Mouth

P.S.: At least, if you told folks in install instructions to archive old settings, css and lang keys...? Wink And I sincerely hope that I wouldn't need to uninstall EVOWall in order to upgrade it??? Money Mouth

7 Oct 2012

I want the 3COL to work on Homepage.

There must be a way to do it!

Sometimes communicating your problem and putting it out there is enough to solve it
16 Oct 2012

Why, my 3 col and 1 col are both bunched together on the homepage with no problems? Wink 

18 Oct 2012

You're right! I downloaded the latest version and its working fine...thank you!!

Why, my 3 col and 1 col are both bunched together on the homepage with no problems? Wink 

Sometimes communicating your problem and putting it out there is enough to solve it
19 Oct 2012

User's that have been banned or suspended, still show up in the birthday's. And quite possibly in the suggestion list... 

23 Oct 2012

How about the users blocked?

User's that have been banned or suspended, still show up in the birthday's. And quite possibly in the suggestion list... 

24 Oct 2012

I got 2 friends suggestions for the same member. My 3col is the most recent patch, btw (5.1, which was to solve double suggestions, LOL). More - attachment.

30. 10.png · 21.4K · 446 views
30 Oct 2012

I have had another issue where a member's own profile is displaying as a member that is similar with them - very strange since I've never had any issues with previous versions.  Raffaelle stated that no else has reported this defect, so not sure if you're having the same problem?  Needless to say, I've down graded to version 5.0 and everything works fine.  Also, my Dolphin version is 7.0.3. Hopefully this helps...

Jethro

7 Nov 2012

3 col   i get Username(2) on all my couples profiles anyway to remove this?

13 Nov 2012

49 days since the mod maker last posted here? Hmm? ;)

13 Nov 2012

Why does he need to post anything? The latest version, 5.2, is already updated and stable on 7.1.0 Osho. Click here for the market post.

13 Nov 2012

perhaps to acknowledge some of the requests/problems?

Why does he need to post anything? The latest version, 5.2, is already updated and stable on 7.1.0 Osho. Click here for the market post.

13 Nov 2012

Do you guys really want me to visit support forum, then your product page, see if the current version matches my installed version (which needs few more navigations on my part on my site) to see you updated product - and perhaps, PERHAPS, solved the issues that accumulated from the last coder's post?

Or is it rather more sensible to expect to find a post in the forum saying the thing was patched to version X.Y, solving this and that? Like almost any other mod seller does? Like ilbell himself does on the EVO support forum? Not even mentioning the shitty way of finding what's new on the forums since notifications notify only direct replies or when someone adds me as a friend?

Now tell me what's more reasonable to expect. ;) I think this bloody 7.1 made everyone too itchy and Xmas is coming closer and closer. But there are humans out there who have their life as well and need to run sites too. ;)

So. thanks for 5.2 but would have been nice to find a word about it here, in the support forum. Moreover, if it doesn't solve double suggestions issue and only makes it compatible to 7.1, then what? Double suggestions are mentioned few times here, so I'd expect a word or three on the subject from the developer too. ;)

14 Nov 2012

Also, I even forgot that most of the mods of this developer have NOT the correct version number in the database. Since there's always the question with modules from this developer, to add only several files or to re-install completely? Am I to rewrite and what exactly from 5.1 to 5.2 or to re-install?

Just looking at the mod page does not help, since I don't remember if the section:

ATTENTION, FOR OLD INSTALLATIONS: We have created a new log table for limit the spam (if your users make many friend requests) and then is needed uninstall the module and so reinstall.
Dont worry! the previous data not are deleted.

THIS VERSION REFRESH ONLY THE FRIENDS REQUEST. THE OTHER CONTENTS ARE REFRESHED ON PAGE LOADING EVENT IN ORDER TO DECREASE THE RESOURCE REQUIREMENTS. SO WE RECOMMENDS TO UPDATE ONLY IF YOU WANT LIMIT THE RESOURCE USED BY THIS MOD.

was there even before I bought the mod or if it applies to the brand new changes connected with 7.1.

14 Nov 2012

Have you looked into this?

13 Dec 2012

Also, I even forgot that most of the mods of this developer have NOT the correct version number in the database. Since there's always the question with modules from this developer, to add only several files or to re-install completely? Am I to rewrite and what exactly from 5.1 to 5.2 or to re-install?

Just looking at the mod page does not help, since I don't remember if the section:

ATTENTION, FOR OLD INSTALLATIONS: We have created a new log table for limit the spam (if your users make many friend requests) and then is needed uninstall the module and so reinstall.
Dont worry! the previous data not are deleted.

THIS VERSION REFRESH ONLY THE FRIENDS REQUEST. THE OTHER CONTENTS ARE REFRESHED ON PAGE LOADING EVENT IN ORDER TO DECREASE THE RESOURCE REQUIREMENTS. SO WE RECOMMENDS TO UPDATE ONLY IF YOU WANT LIMIT THE RESOURCE USED BY THIS MOD.

was there even before I bought the mod or if it applies to the brand new changes connected with 7.1.

To update the version of the module you must not only upload the files, you must also uninstall and reinstall it.

Otherwise you have the same improvements but you'll continue to see the previous version.

13 Dec 2012

Have you looked into this?

Thanks for the report,

we have released the new update for 3Col.

for who have already installed the previous version 5.2, you can only overwrite the files:

• query_request.php
  • event_section.php
  • richieste.php

We are working always, some dalay are due to the release of the BETA for D7.1, these version are still not stable so for any problem we must check if is only an issue of compatibility or a bug of the current BETA version of Dolphin 7.1.

This add many delay to each activity.

Anyway Boonex are working constantly so a stable version will be released soon (we hope ;)) thanks the reports of the members of this site.

13 Dec 2012

I have a few different styles.. Most are dark.. How would I go about having a dark templete for your mods I have..

31 Dec 2012

I have a few different styles.. Most are dark.. How would I go about having a dark templete for your mods I have..

you can edit the style file modules/ibdw/3col/templates/base/css/style.css

3 Jan 2013

BUG: Since upgrading to 7.1.1 the "Who's Watching" your profile no longer works. I understand that this is probably do to the facet that spy no longer logs the profile viewed event? Is there anyway to get this back without spy creating so many notifications for it?

Thanks

9 Apr 2013

BUG: Since upgrading to 7.1.1 the "Who's Watching" your profile no longer works. I understand that this is probably do to the facet that spy no longer logs the profile viewed event? Is there anyway to get this back without spy creating so many notifications for it?

Thanks

Yes, as suggested by AlexT: http://www.boonex.com/forums/?action=goto&search=1#topic/-bx-spy-profile-has-viewed.htm

This feature was removed to reduce server load and it was situation where more important content was pushed down by profile view updates.

To get it back you need to add profile view alert action:

INSERT INTO `sys_alerts` SET `unit` = 'profile', `action` = 'view', `handler_id` = @iHandler;

iHandler is id of bx_spy_profiles_activity record from sys_alerts_handlers handlers.

It maybe that more changes will required to make it work properly.

10 Apr 2013

Could it not be possible to implement this through integration of your other products?

For example, Since I have EVOWall and 3Col, if a member browses to my profile page, can you then set a ticker/values in 3Col so it knows X member viewed Y profile?

What I don't want is the notification bubbles to be filled with viewed notifications...

10 Apr 2013

I was wondering.

Would it be possible to have some features collapse away like the 1Col module?

3 May 2013

The upcoming events shown are only events that were created by your friends. Is it possible to show ALL upcoming events instead?

30 May 2013

Released 3Col 6.0

This version is more fast when you use the profiles suggestion feature.

Also this update is compatible with D7.1.3 and also we have added a simple button that allows you to reset the suggestions table directly from the administration of your site.

The feature "Who's Watching" can be used only on dolphin 7.0.X because Boonex has removed this profile visits from the notifications of Spy.

10 Jun 2013

Upgraded from 5.1 to 6.0.

All looks very nice except "People you may know" is suggesting I friend myself, cannot remove it with the "x."

So all my members are getting suggestions to friend themselves now. Embarassed

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
10 Jun 2013

Upgraded from 5.1 to 6.0.

All looks very nice except "People you may know" is suggesting I friend myself, cannot remove it with the "x."

So all my members are getting suggestions to friend themselves now. Embarassed

Hello,

for this reason (the suggestion system is changed) reason we have added a new feature to the configuration panel of this module, now you can reset the table directly from the administration of 3Col (without to use PhpMyAdmin or other methods) in order to remove the old data of the suggestions table. Try to empty the table and then let us know if you see your friends into the suggestion block.

11 Jun 2013

Try to empty the table and then let us know if you see your friends into the suggestion block.

that did clear the suggestion that I friend myself...

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
11 Jun 2013

Try to empty the table and then let us know if you see your friends into the suggestion block.

that did clear the suggestion that I friend myself...

This button deletes the profiles suggested from  this module.

Today we have released another little improvements, you can only overwrite the file query_request.php and empty the cache.

12 Jun 2013

I'm using 3col 5.7.

I would like to modify the "upcoming birthdays" section to show members avatar next to their birthday announcement. I have the knowledge to do so by myself, however- I can't seem to find the code which generates the birthdays list... I went all over the code, it's driving me crazy.

Could you please point me to the right location?

30 Jun 2013

Hi!!

This mod is compatible with new dolphin 7.14?

Thanks!

3 Aug 2013

Hello!

I bought this days ago. I was hoping you could install this on my website. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Sam

12 Aug 2013

Hello,

this is not the correct section where to post this type of request.

If you want require the installation service you must order it from this link:

http://www.boonex.com/m/IBDW_Installation_Service

Regards

12 Aug 2013

Hi, 

Is it possible for you to add an "Accept All" button to the friend requests section?

Paul

20 Aug 2013

Hi, 

Is it possible for you to add an "Accept All" button to the friend requests section?

Paul

It's a good idea.

Also today we have released the update (6.3) that solves a bug with the "greetings" number (thanks to Cohvenreport).

31 Mar 2014

I did a reinstall of my system and for some reason 3Col doesn't seem to be seeing anything on my system . No Events or friend suggestions, Nothing. Did a uninstall and reinstall ( just from Mod management area ) and no change.

Any help appreciated

29 Jan 2015

I did a reinstall of my system and for some reason 3Col doesn't seem to be seeing anything on my system . No Events or friend suggestions, Nothing. Did a uninstall and reinstall ( just from Mod management area ) and no change.

Any help appreciated

Make sure to enable the match function from the administration of your site

yoursite.ext/administration/advanced_settings.php

expand 

expand the section called "Matches"

and then check on "Enable matchmaking"

and on "Enable match percentage display"

Let us know.

30 Jan 2015

Hello, I have bought you this mod and it is now installed on my site?

7 Jul 2015

Hello, I have bought you this mod and it is now installed on my site?

Into the file zip you can find all the instructions to install and for the setup of the module.

Search (into the zip) a file called readme.txt

7 Jul 2015

Hi,

We just upgraded to 7.2 and found we cannot add the 4th COL as we did in 7.1.6.

The page moves from 1140 to a 960 default compressing the COL's and setting the

page off balance.

Any ideas how to find this?

We tried all different combinations, but if we keep the "Timeline" with enough space to make it comprehensible it goes back the smaller page and crushes the page.

Ideas,

Thank you,

Ms. Robyn

Authors Bag Portal is a Crowd Sourcing Collaboration (CSC)
5 Sep 2015

Hi there seems to be an error that keeps shifting the page COL's

and we cannot get the COL to fit in without compressing and shifting the COL's

to the left. Tried it on both our test system and our live system. Both are identical.

Is there a patch, anything we can do to fix it, its not usable as is.

Thank you for your consideration,

Ms. Robyn

Authors Bag Portal is a Crowd Sourcing Collaboration (CSC)
15 Sep 2015

It's not a problem of 3Col. With or without 3Col, if you use 5 columns in your page, the layout is not displayed properly. Try to remove 3col and to use 5 columns.

5 Oct 2015
5 Oct 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.