Installing it by itself

Okay i guess Ill post my problem with ORCA

___

I have tried several times to install ORCA all on its own as a forum without DOLPHIN and to my arrival it just doesnt work and I have tried over and over but still no luck ...

___

I install and theres no ADMIN part to login in whats so ever, so is it really ready to be installed on its own ..

___

Any knowledge from anyone on this be my guest to help

___

Thank-You Wink

Quote · 21 May 2008

Quote · 21 May 2008

yes i try but the pop up doesnt work for java ?

Quote · 22 May 2008

username=admin

whats the password ?

Quote · 28 May 2008

ive used every password you can think of and NO IT DOESNT WORK Frown

Quote · 30 May 2008

technoman,

have you looked in the dbase for the username? if you can find the username, the password is going to be encrypted but you can go to any md5 hash site and create a new password, and put it in the text box on the dbase, and be able to login.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 4 Jun 2008

okay thanks for explaining, so i need what to know what the password is in the database ?

i need a program called what to know what the password in MD5

what software do i need to unscramble the password  ?

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

okay thanks for explaining, so i need what to know what the password is in the database ?

i need a program called what to know what the password in MD5

what software do i need to unscramble the password  ?

you dont unscramble it or decrypt it. go here MD5 Hash

you will have the dbase open in phpmyadmin located the admin username with the encrypted password. go to the link above, create a new string, convert it to md5 hash, copy and paste where the encrypted password is at now. save and you are able to login using the username from the dbase and the password you created using the md5 hash creator.

hope this helps out.

holla

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 5 Jun 2008

oh BTW, you think you can kick the dosdawg a point on his posts if this helps you out? need em so i can make moderator.

later,

DosDawg

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

just checking back in to see if the information i provided you with was helpful? i was just wondering where all those expertzzz are that "Deserve" appointments, when you were in your time of need?
Later,
DosDawg

Quote · 7 Jun 2008

Undecidedno i havent done what you sugested yet cause its freeking hot over here and i have been out watching the cars ( FM1 is in Town ) Forumula 1 is in Montreal this weekend ...

i promise i will try this out by the end of the weekend and let you know what i come across with .... Undecided

i just getting a chance to check it out and I will back tomorrow night and let you know and if it works what you sugested I will kiss you Kiss

Quote · 8 Jun 2008

DOSDAWG and ANDREYP

thanks alot now it works ( ORCA FORUM ON )

phpmyadmin

pre_forum ( change the orca password )

md5

change password in pre_forum

and save thats all

wow    wow           wow

thanks the 2 of you Wink

Quote · 9 Jun 2008

DOSDAWG and ANDREYP

thanks alot now it works ( ORCA FORUM ON )

phpmyadmin

pre_forum ( change the orca password )

md5

change password in pre_forum

and save thats all

wow    wow           wow

thanks the 2 of you Wink

you are superbly welcome.

later,

DosDawg

Quote · 10 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.