Is it normal...?

For the sales team to take a few days to respond to questions?  I sent a follow-up query on Tuesday Morning, their time, and have not yet received a response.  Re-sent the message yesterday, just in case it did not get through.

It's funny, because when I sent my first message last week saying I was interested in the SmartPro package, I got a response almost instantly.  After that response, when it came clear the SmartPro was not for me, it has now taken two+ days.

Obviously, by adopting this platform, we are putting a lot of faith into people whom we have never met, on the other side of the world.  Adding to that an inconsistent response time to important questions could be the unfortunate deal breaker.  Unfortunate, because I feel confident that this platform would work well for us.

But before making that judgment, I wanted to make sure there was not some kind of national holiday, or logical reason why it has taken more time on the second go-round.

Anyone??

M

Quote · 2 Apr 2009

Hello Fiodan,

Good questions! Just because you were no longer ineterested in Smart Pro doesn't mean that you are being ignored. Please try contacting presales@boonex.com for help and I'm sure that you will get answers and suggestions that are helpful - hopefully anyway! Try one more time - to that address, and see if you don't get some results.

Quote · 9 Apr 2009

Fiodan,

where i wouldnt say its normal, sometimes the email address you are writing to could be the reason you wouldnt get a response. i have never had any problems with getting a response when writing to lyubov or mike. also, most all questions could be answered here in the forum, so even if you send the questions to presales@boonex.com, you could still pose your questions here on the forum, or on the blog, when you are running an inquiry, and trying to compile the data to assist in making your decision.

Regards

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 9 Apr 2009

Thanks Dawg, but did you see the mistake that I made? (duuhhh)   Fiodan - I posted presales@boonex.com in my post reply....and that is not right! It is presale@boonex.com  (no "s") and even I get it wrong! So.....(blush) even I blow it and this is my own address here!      sales@boonex.com also works

One note - please remember that I am not here on weekends and things will pile up until Monday morning.

Quote · 15 Apr 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.