Itunes rejects app because there is no flag link

I just had someone rebrand my iphone app and it was rejected from Itunes for the following reasons. I need to get this fixed so I can publish it. here it what Itunes said. What do I do Boonex?

Additionally, we found your app allows user-generated content, specifically, photos to be uploaded without the ability to report or flag objectionable content, which is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

Additionally, apps which provide user-generated content must also provide the following user protection:
- Moderators need to be used in order to flag and remove inappropriate content
- Users have to agree to terms (EULA) and these terms must be clear that there's no tolerance for objectionable content
- Users need a way to flag or report objectionable content and/or users generating this content
- Developer must act on objectionable content reports within 24 hours by removing the content and ejecting the user who provided the offending content
- Developer needs a method for ejecting users who violate the terms of the EULA

Quote · 24 Jan 2013

Well if the people that rebranded your app are not looking into it, then let me know.

PixelSofa, Inc. - a fresh view of the web - www.pixelsofa.com
Quote · 24 Jan 2013

I did finally get this approved. I guess the app screener was new. According to Itunes all social networking apps must have a 17+ rating before submitting or they will be rejected. Itunes called me to explain why so to speed up the approval process make sure you iphone app is rated 17+. Although my site has no sexual content there is adult conversations so they made me re-rate the app.

Quote · 12 Feb 2013

Please check my topic about Apple approval, it has similar questions

http://www.boonex.com/forums/#topic/Apple-app-with-links-rejection.htm

http://boonexpert.com
Quote · 15 Feb 2013

Hello, my Iphone App was rejected for following reason:

We found your app enables the display of user-generated content which may become sexually explicit. Therefore we ask that you put the following precautions in place, to ensure your app remains in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

- Users need a way to flag or report objectionable content and/or users generating this content

Please ensure to integrate a report or flag button next to any user generated content.

Quote · 19 Apr 2013

Hello, my Iphone App was rejected for following reason:

We found your app enables the display of user-generated content which may become sexually explicit. Therefore we ask that you put the following precautions in place, to ensure your app remains in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

Please ensure to integrate a report or flag button next to any user generated content.

I had the exact issue before with Apple. I would just re-upload it again without any changing, most likely they will approve the app next time. There's a lot of apps on the Market with user-generated content without the flag option. They have a lot of random reasons to reject your app: user-generated content, links in description, buttons that opening a browser window, etc. 

Actually you should tell them in discussion that all user-generated content is pre-moderated and there's no way to post something without admin approval. It worked for me.

Btw, here's my topic about Apple http://www.boonex.com/forums/?action=goto&my_threads=1#topic/Apple-app-with-links-rejection.htm

http://boonexpert.com
Quote · 20 Apr 2013

The problem I'm having now is the EULA needs to be on the app for new user registration or Apple wont approve. I believe this is a functionality that AlexT or somebody from Boonex should look into before selling the Prime Package. I'm stuck now or have to pay for a developer which I feel is unnecessary.

From good ol' Apple

Thank you for your message. The EULA must be available in the app. Additionally, please provide a second demo account so that we can access the flagging feature in the app.

Quote · 27 Sep 2013

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.