John McGrew

Have not been on this site for long time. Upon my return I received a email from a member about John McGrew..Now all the older members will remember who this is, so am wondering if there are others still looking for him? I know he ripped a lot of members off and faked his death..Still have no clue why this person is asking me about him, but seems he is beating on his girlfriend and she wants to know if I know anything about him. All I could say was that he ripped people off a lot of money and faked his death. I for one NEVER believed he had passed and proved it at the time through communications with his brother. Lots of people were looking for him...So....my post is to put it out there that he has surfaced again...

You possess an intuitive intelligence so powerful it can help you heal, and relieve stress.
Quote · 15 Aug 2015

I always figured he was still here lurking around under a different name. Do you think the person who contacted you could be him?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 15 Aug 2015

No clue. That person is acting like a female. She also talks of her sister he is dating...Just odd after all these years his name pops up again. Say's he hits her sister and she is worried about the type of person he is.

You possess an intuitive intelligence so powerful it can help you heal, and relieve stress.
Quote · 16 Aug 2015

I'm thinking it's got to be him. What are the chances you're gone from here for so long and as soon as you come back someone contacts you regarding him. If this person doesn't have a Dolphin website why do they even have an account here? He is probably still active here under another account and saw you were back.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 16 Aug 2015

And here I thought this was a support forum for Dolphin.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 16 Aug 2015

And here I thought this was a support forum for Dolphin.

This was before you came; a very bizarre case.

It's under the proper topic.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 16 Aug 2015

Lol is this still going on . I always thought that guy has faked his death ...

Proud Hosted by Zarconia.net
Quote · 16 Aug 2015

LW, I'm reasonably sure I know where the dead guy lives now, with his friend L. V.

Would you like his phone number?

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 16 Aug 2015
Did I miss some thing? Tell me the whole story. Anyway forum is dead these days :p
Umar Haroon
Quote · 16 Aug 2015

Short version: A regular here using the account "mydatery" started a bunch of projects and charged the people up front. Then there was a post SUPPOSEDLY from a family member saying he died from a cold or some nonsense. People here saw him all over the internet posting and using chat after his alleged death. In other words he scammed a bunch of people. When he was here his posts were mostly nonsense so I could never figure out why people were willing to give him huge sums of cash up front anyway??

Quote · 16 Aug 2015

Why every time lightwolf create thread? Suspicious Cool 

I found some thing interesting. Who is Anton Lesnikov? He always accept the tickets but haven't posted any thing ever in forums. Is that Andrew Boon account n his real name Laughing

Umar Haroon
Quote · 16 Aug 2015

Who is Anton Lesnikov?

http://www.boonex.com/AntonL

http://www.boonex.com/AntonLV

http://www.boonex.com/n/AntonLV_s_agent_page

http://aqbsoft.com/

One of the major developers of Trident and so much more...

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 16 Aug 2015

Ahan. I know about AntonLV. So the same person but why 2 IDs :/  

Umar Haroon
Quote · 16 Aug 2015

Ahan. I know about AntonLV. So the same person but why 2 IDs :/  

Tradition. Back in the old days, just about everybody that worked for Boonex AND also sold market products, did so using separate IDs.  I suppose to keep the two activities isolated from each other.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 16 Aug 2015

Thanks Houston but I really have no need for this scum bag. I just posted this in case someone is still actively trying to get their money back. And the comment made about my posts suspicious? Really? I used to be a regular here. I pop in from time to time to check the update on the software..lol Too funny...

Quote · 18 Aug 2015

LW, what perplexes me, is why anyone would contact you here on boonex.com about this guy.  How would they know to do that?  They could not have come up with that idea via internet research.  There's only one path that leads to you, and it starts right here on boonex.com.  Whoever contacted you, knows that J.M. was a Dolphin user, and probably still is. The person that registered recently and contacted you, most likely has first hand knowledge of J.M. using this site, so I'd guess he is still working on Dolphin websites.

You can keep a low profile on the internet, but you can't keep your name out of public property tax records, and as far as I know, the state of Ohio wouldn't list a guy that was 5 years dead as a co-owner of property.

Quote · 18 Aug 2015

Unfortunately the people he scammed didn't stick around much longer after it happened. They really should have pressed charges against him because he's probably doing the same thing all over the place. LW why don't you give one of the mods the username that contacted you so they can see if it matches the IP address of any other accounts.

Thanks Houston but I really have no need for this scum bag. I just posted this in case someone is still actively trying to get their money back. And the comment made about my posts suspicious? Really? I used to be a regular here. I pop in from time to time to check the update on the software..lol Too funny...

Quote · 18 Aug 2015

I have no clue why that person contacted me. If this is John and he trying to sneak back in here, he picked the wrong person. I do not like him, nor do I use Dolphin Software anymore at this time. I have 3 domains that I just don't have time to work on right now. But if this info that he is back around, can help anyone, I am glad!

Quote · 19 Aug 2015

I clicked on the report button in mail section and nothing...So here is the name and the message. I do not want to get pulled back into the past drama he caused so if a Admin wants to take this info, here ya go...

Loveroflife    (Will you please tell me more about John McGrew? He treats his girlfriend like absolute garbage much of the time....He has screamed and yelled at her, and is likely cheating on her. She has no self confidence left....Has he always been this way?

Quote · 19 Aug 2015

I don't want to relive the story about this lowlife either, so I'm moving this topic where it belongs.

Quote · 19 Aug 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.