Links Blocks of Deano92964 not allowed for me?

Io ho nuovo problema con Dolphin moderators: Link Blocks di Deano92964..." for me not

allowed to purchase..."??? Perche? Io ho cancellato links menu di AndrewP, ho pagato

un altro moderatore 25$ per links menu, lui addesso vuole 250$?????

Boonex market non ha in offerta altre soluzioni per links menu...

Dolphin links menu installato non ha bell disegno!

4 Apr 2014

I sense your life has more turmoil than the average individual.

Io ho nuovo problema con Dolphin moderators: Link Blocks di Deano92964..." for me not

allowed to purchase..."??? Perche? Io ho cancellato links menu di AndrewP, ho pagato

un altro moderatore 25$ per links menu, lui addesso vuole 250$?????

Boonex market non ha in offerta altre soluzioni per links menu...

Dolphin links menu installato non ha bell disegno!

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
4 Apr 2014

every time I see one of radefantasy's posts I can't help but think;  'ohhh no, Here we go again!!!'

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
4 Apr 2014

Il motivo non è possibile acquistare da me è perché ti ho bloccato dal fare acquisti dal mio negozio BoonEx.

Sulla base di tutti gli ultimi posti che ho visto da te, ho preso la decisione di non fare affari con voi. Così io non ci vendere nessuno dei miei moduli.

Inoltre, il modulo blocchi di collegamento è per la creazione di collegamenti all'interno di un blocco di pagina. Esso non consentirà di creare collegamenti con l'intestazione del sito, o lungo entrambi i lati della pagina. Quindi il modulo non farà quello che avete bisogno di fare comunque.

English Version.
The reason you cannot purchase from me is because i have you blocked from making purchases from my boonex store.

Based on all of the past posts i have seen from you, i have made the decision not to do business with you. Thus i will not sell you any of my modules.

Besides, the link blocks module is for creating links within a page block. It will not allow you to create links with the header of the site, or along either side of the page. So the module will not do what you need it to do anyway.

https://www.deanbassett.com
4 Apr 2014

wow, I didn't know sellers could block other people from buying!

I have a feeling that was a good choice Deano .... radefantasy would soon have you hanging from a tree by your bollocks if there's something he / she is not happy with!

The reason you cannot purchase from me is because i have you blocked from making purchases from my boonex store.

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
4 Apr 2014

I have a feeling that was a good choice Deano .... radefantasy would soon have you hanging from a tree by your bollocks if there's something he / she is not happy with!

That was my prediction. I banned that account weeks ago before he/she could make a purchase.

https://www.deanbassett.com
4 Apr 2014

I would like to see radefantasy try and come after you on here Deano!

I think you are one of BoonEx's most liked people and developers ...  I don't think anyone would  let him attack you in anyway without one hell of a battle :)

4 Apr 2014

Si chiamano tutti moderatori, la maggior parte di noi qui non sono moderatori.  Venditori/fornitori non sono necessariamente moderatori.  Io non sono un moderatore.

Non so cosa intendi per design campana; si avrebbe dovuto elaborare su quello.  Il problema qui è che il tuo passato discorso e atteggiamento si ha alienato dalla Comunità Dolphin.  Vi sarà probabilmente difficile arrivare agli sviluppatori di lavorare con voi.  Mia offerta di aiuto si trova ancora ma solo se fai come dico e ascoltami.

Geeks, making the world a better place
4 Apr 2014

Damn GG, I am guessing you are feeling brave and confident that you don't have testicles to be hung by!

LMAO @ "but only if you do as I say and listen to me"    >>>    Ummmm NO, I don't see that happening with radefantasy in all honesty ...

Mia offerta di aiuto si trova ancora ma solo se fai come dico e ascoltami.

4 Apr 2014

Damn GG, I am guessing you are feeling brave and confident that you don't have testicles to be hung by!

LMAO @ "but only if you do as I say and listen to me"    >>>    Ummmm NO, I don't see that happening in all honesty ...

Mia offerta di aiuto si trova ancora ma solo se fai come dico e ascoltami.

Which is probably why I have nothing to worry about; he won't be willing to agree to my terms.  I went into his site when he was claiming that one could not upload png images.  I proved to him that it was possible by uploading a png image.  Yet,  he still insisted that Dolphin would not allow png images.  I tried to explain to him that the person that uploaded the fake profiles did an half-arsed job and that the fake profiles should be removed.  I am not even sure if he understands that the profiles are fake ones.

4 Apr 2014

LOL ...  too funny :)

I am not even sure if he understands that the profiles are fake ones.

4 Apr 2014

Maybe this is the new thing now ...... Add 10k fake profiles and convince yourself their all  real so you feel like your site is going places!

4 Apr 2014
His site has a half million garbage profiles. He should just delete the piece of crap site, and find some other hobby.
My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
4 Apr 2014

Io non intenzione di offendere nessuno in Boonex Forum ne Boonex Company...io ho detto

la verita...e quale sono diffeti e problemi con Dolphon software e moderatori!

Io ho pagato tutti i prodotti acquistati. Io non capito perche Deano ha bloccato vendita 

per me...io ho installato tanti prodotti di bravi moderatori come...Webmediaservice,

Ilbellodelweb,.etc... Se un moderatore ha installato suo prodotto bene e se funziona non ci

sono problemi! Links menu serve molto al mio sito e molto importante per miei utenti

4 Apr 2014

1) you seem to attack and offend anyone that has anything to do with you!

2) creators / sellers of modules are developers NOT moderators

3) Some of the BEST people here have tried to help you; just for you to sling mud in their faces. Example: AndrewP

4) you operate and think at a level none of us really understand and you are gradually ensuring your title as BoonEx's biggest pain in the butt !

Io non intenzione di offendere nessuno in Boonex Forum ne Boonex Company...io ho detto

la verita...e quale sono diffeti e problemi con Dolphon software e moderatori!

Io ho pagato tutti i prodotti acquistati. Io non capito perche Deano ha bloccato vendita 

per me...io ho installato tanti prodotti di bravi moderatori come...Webmediaservice,

Ilbellodelweb,.etc... Se un moderatore ha installato suo prodotto bene e se funziona non ci

sono problemi! Links menu serve molto al mio sito e molto importante per miei utenti

4 Apr 2014

When developers are blocking you from purchasing modules which in-turn helps them to earn revenue and feed their family >>> it's really saying something huh !!

4 Apr 2014

Prima di tutto avranno bisogno di cambiare il tuo atteggiamento.  E scuse a coloro che avete fatto accuse verso andrà un lungo cammino per aiutare a riparare la vostra reputazione qui presso la Comunità di delfini.  Se avete un problema non venite storming dichiarando che il delfino non funziona e facendo accuse circa gli sviluppatori.  Vieni a chiedere aiuto in modo umile.  Essere onesti con voi stessi e la Comunità sulle vostre abilità; essi non sono che grandi in sviluppo web così si dovrebbe essere disposti ad ammettere i tuoi difetti e chiedere aiuto in modo educato e rispettoso.  Se non modifichi il tuo atteggiamento, si sta solo a te stesso allontanare ulteriormente la Comunità di delfini.  Con la tua attuale atteggiarsi sono già bloccato da alcuni fornitori e se non si cambia solo vedere che aumentando.  Non riesco a parlare per il resto della Comunità, ma sono ancora disposto ad aiutarvi ma solo se cambia il tuo atteggiamento. Umiltà può essere una virtù.

4 Apr 2014

Un Dolphin moderator non ha diritto di bloccare suo prodotto ad un Dolphin site.....allora ,perche

esistono Moderatori e loro prodotti....per recuperare queli "features" che Dolphin software non

ha!  Io non ho offeso nessuno...io ho diritto di lamentarmi quando uno prodotto non e 

installato bene o non funziona! Io ho diritto di chiedere la cancellazione ed il rimborso!

Boonex company have anche bravi moderatori....se io voglio installare un prodotto sul mio

sito vuole dire che prodotto mi piace...per quelo un moderator non ha diritto di bloccare suo

proddoto soltanto perche io ho cancellato o perche non mi sono piacuti altri prodotti

installati sul mio sito...questo e una discriminazione!

4 Apr 2014

You still don't listen do you!!   Sellers are not moderators.

Developers have all rights to refuse to sell to you; and especially after the number of times you have tired to shame others over the slightest things without explaining and seeking help in the correct manor ...

You have not just complained which you do have the right to do if its real issues we are talking about; BUT you have been attacking and insulting BoonEx members who clearly know far more than you.

At times you have acted like a child that needs a good slap across the ass and reminded whats right and whats wrong!

You are causing yourself to be pushed out of this community.

4 Apr 2014

I wonder how long it would have to be down with a ddos attack before he gives up and deletes it??.. or before he comes here and post that AndrewP has taken his site down LOLLLLLLL

MY SITES http://viptopia.net general social networking | http://www.rangerschat.com/ niche site
4 Apr 2014

Plot twist; AndrewP actually takes radefantasy's site down ...

haha :)

before he comes here and post that AndrewP has taken his site down LOLLLLLLL
4 Apr 2014

Talking to radefantasy is an exercise in futility.

4 Apr 2014

Voi avete detto che io ho offeso tutti i Moderatori,Boonex company ed altri membri.....

Non e verro...e la verita! Voi non vuolete che io dico la verita in Forum...la verita la sanno

tutti gia...Ma quanto tempo ci vuole per far partire un Dolphin site????

Io ho acquistato Dolphin software in ottobre 2013???? Doppo quasi 5 mesi il mio sito non e 

pronto per la partenza??? Perche???? Lo sappiate bene ..perche???1.

1. Dolphin software non e compatibile con ogni browser.....2. Dolphin software non e un software

complette come gli altri software...3.Per complettare il software c'e bisogno di installare molti

prodotti...4.Boonex company ha moderatori non capaci di programmare,scrivere script,..etc.

Alla fine..ci sono dei moderatori che bloccano suo prodotto ...un problema imprevisto????

4 Apr 2014

Vendors (not moderators) have every right to block purchases from individual members. In this case, Deano has explained that he would rather not do business with you based on your history.

I think this thread has run its course. Closed.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
4 Apr 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.