Member Menu doesn't pop up

I had this issue before and never got an adequate answer. Ended up reinstalling and worked fine. Somewhere along the line it stopped working again.

When clicking one of the items in the member menu (at bottom of the screen) it opens as a minimized window instead of seeing the contents.

I'm not seeing any errors in the firebug console. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to see the issue first hand feel free to drop by glibz.com (user: test pw: test1234) to try it.

Much thanks in advance,

Adam

Quote · 1 Jan 2018

Come on folks. I know some of you can help with this.

Quote · 9 Jan 2018

tested...   The mail box link works for me  but the add new and status links do not in chrome or firefox.

I just get javascript void 0.   is it possible the google ads could be blocking the java from running or do you have the same javascript libs called twice in the template maybe ?  possible wow slider conflict...  

Tested the uni and evo template on your site - same problem 

My guess java conflict just not sure where in the header.... 

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 9 Jan 2018

Tested the uni and evo template on your site - same problem 

My guess java conflict just not sure where in the header.... 

Hmmm. I'll double check the google adsense ads. Don't think its the Wow slider as I've tested with completely removing that element and its still not engaging the pop up.

And the mailbox works because it simple opens the mail page. But the status and add links should popup with the user actions right there on same page and don't 

Thanks for the input. I'll mess around and see if the adsense is the culprit. Much thanks.

Quote · 10 Jan 2018

I went in and completely removed both google adsense and WOWslider. Neither had any impact or corrected the problem.

Any other thoughts?

Quote · 10 Jan 2018

do you have Member Menu Cache Engine set to APC option? try to change Menu Cache Engine setting to the file cache option and it will probably solve your problem.. !? 

Quote · 14 Jan 2018

do you have Member Menu Cache Engine set to APC option? try to change Menu Cache Engine setting to the file cache option and it will probably solve your problem.. !? 

Brilliant!!! You, sir, are a life saver. I swapped the member menu cache back to file and it works.

Much thanks for your solution and, more importantly, taking the time to help.

Quote · 14 Jan 2018

Happy it's working now, I've been having the same problem and found this was a simple way to solve it =) 

Quote · 15 Jan 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.