Navigation / Menu issue 7.1

there seems to be issue with navigation ....  if I don't add enough tabs in to main navigation menu the menu shortens and centers >> if you click tab after the 'more' tab the space fills ...... if I add tabs to fill menu space and then click tab after the 'more tab the navigation goes past menu width !!

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 17 Nov 2012

Please provide screenshots?

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 18 Nov 2012

Please provide screenshots?

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 18 Nov 2012

The menu width vary. 

It vary in many situations:

- when user switch language

- when menu item in More menu is selected (1 more item is added)

- when you reorganize it in admin menu builder

- some item can have dynamic name, which is changed in runtime

So you can't set it to some fixed with, unless there is some custom design which is specially designed to to this.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 18 Nov 2012

it don't make sense >>  if you set the allowed number of tabs to be shown at 16 tabs >> the navigation should not then show 17 once you click a page tab after 'more' and force the 'more' tab out of set page width ?!

surely when you click a page tab located after the 'more' tab then it should still be the original amount of tabs showing ...

The menu width vary. 

So you can't set it to some fixed with, unless there is some custom design which is specially designed to to this.

Quote · 18 Nov 2012

my main issue is how the navigation will extend past set page width when you click page under 'more' ....  like in example #2 of screenshot!

On my other sites >> the navigation remains the same entire length even when clicking tabs under '+' tab, but simply closes/fills any available space within the set page length etc ...

it don't make sense >>  if you set the allowed number of tabs to be shown at 16 tabs >> the navigation should not then show 17 once you click a page tab after 'more' and force the 'more' tab out of set page width ?!

surely when you click a page tab located after the 'more' tab then it should still be the original amount of tabs showing ...

The menu width vary. 

Quote · 19 Nov 2012

how can I prevent the navigation stretching past page width ?

The menu width vary. 

Quote · 20 Nov 2012

bump.

Quote · 27 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.