Need a bit of help

I would like to apologize in advance if there is another post concerning this but I did not see one.

I am having some trouble installing the software (dolphin, ray, etc...) that I downloaded from Boonex. I made it to the end of the install process where I have to set the permissions back on header.inc.php. When I attempted to do this or access the site I get the following error:

Warning: require_once(/home/content/m/u/l/mullins45503/html/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/m/u/l/mullins45503/html/mdcommunity/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/m/u/l/mullins45503/html/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/m/u/l/mullins45503/html/mdcommunity/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

I have no idea at this point how to go about resolving this problem.

Thanks in advanced for any assistance.

Quote · 12 Aug 2008

Check if you got header.inc.php in ray/modules/global/   folder...

Quote · 12 Aug 2008

I have a header.inc.php in both /mdcommunity/inc and /mdcommunity/ray/modules/global

Quote · 12 Aug 2008

I just attempted reinstalling Dolphin but ended up with the same results. The error message I am receiving is exactly the same.

I am hosted with GoDaddy on a linux server.

Quote · 12 Aug 2008

check with godaddy support, i think their servers are setup not to run file permissions 777. also search the forum for posts regarding godaddy hosting. it has been my experience, that dolphin doesnt run well on a godaddy server. might want to consider changing hosting providers.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 13 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.