New Dolphin Help Site

I just opened up registration for a new dolphin help site I am working on. It is barely getting started and just getting under way.

If you have a moment drop by and see what it's about.

There are a few tips already posted regarding ray widget errors. Upload errors and how to fix them. How to increase your max upload limits.

I just set up a phpbb forum there.

It is far from complete. I do try my best and do answer all emails.

If you need installation or help do drop by and see what's going on.

You can also see my latest review of the ridiculous Free boonex rms and what you can do to make yours work here:

http://www.dialme.com/index.php?name=Reviews&req=showcontent&id=3

Thanks.

gameutopia

dialme.com

game utopia at Expertzzz with 450+ posts

http://www.expertzzz.com/ExpertsAccount/profile/gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 12 Jun 2008

gameutopia,

good luck with that, i think i might move all my business over to your site. i am getting frustrated with boonex and their non-responsiveness.

will be around later to register.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 12 Jun 2008

just had a thought, i know jtadeo has boonexnerd.com running, how come we dont just converge on his site, and make that a place where we meet. again, i think we are spreading our help too far across the internet just as boonex has had in the past, then you get double and triple post of the same problem.

i see it here still, if somebody posts here, then they go to expertzzz.com and post there. i think finding a solution for posting all issues about dolphin/orca/ray in a single solitary environment is a great idea. and i will go where it will best suit the community.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 12 Jun 2008

Well my friend have you ever done your research on the company?

They are the programers and the ones that put the basics out, and how basic and problems they have. Do they listen to us or acknoledge us? Don't seem like it.

so if you are like me I look at the code and fix what I can. I am no big time programmer but I have fixed a number of issues.

This software is far from stable you got to admit that.

Additionally I don't know how much you have looked at this puppy but there is a bunch of encoded/encrypted crap that plain and simple stinks. I am personally wondering what it about. Protect your product is one thing, but all this base64 decode crap make me wonder and want to move on. $1000 is strait out crazy for this in paid mode.

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 12 Jun 2008

First person to open a VBULLETIN powered forum for dolphin help, gets my membership.

I personally vote to go to dolphinnerds. Especially if they'll convert to vbulletin. My main forte is owning communities powered by vbulletin and I have to say this crappy orca software is a PAIN to use.

dolphinmods.com has the best mods (in my opinion) and is also a good domain to build a support community around. He has a forum as well.

Quote · 12 Jun 2008

My Idea, I' am already sign up there.. :)

Kids first
Quote · 12 Jun 2008

Hi,

I second Boonex Nerd. Someone who has the patience to set up a proper Dolphin?Orca site and to prove it works is the one to go with. It shows he knows what he is doing.

Cheers

Max

Quote · 12 Jun 2008

Oh is it boonexnerd? that's what I meant not dolphinnerds Laughing

Quote · 12 Jun 2008

Oh is it boonexnerd? that's what I meant not dolphinnerds Laughing

:D

www.BoonexNerd.com

I have a few more tutorials I will post this month when I get more time.

One tutorial that I am getting a lot of requests for is how to use the Dolphin template system. I have used PHP Smarty Templates and I prefer this system. It's easier to understand.

After I finish the basic tutorials I will write that one so you can all make pretty Web sites :)

...sip...

Updating my BoonexNerd.net site.
Quote · 12 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.