New Errors

When i click on the videos tab i get a 404 not found error. Also the pop-up ogin doesnt work. I havent touched any files but have added the youtube app to my site. My website is rideshowoff.com and the url that the video link directs to is http://rideshowoff.com/video/all/10/1 thanks

Quote · 8 Jun 2008

Check the contents of the .htaccess file contained in the download versus the one on your site rideshowoff.com/.htaccess

It sounds like you are missing some of the rewrite rules possibly.

Also check your permalinks settings in admin panel.

This will happen if you are missing this for example for video in .htaccess:

RewriteRule ^video/all/([0-9]+)/([0-9]+)/{0,1}$  browseVideo.php?page=$2&per_page=$1 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^video/gallery_top/{0,1}$  browseVideo.php?rate=top [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^video/gallery_top/([0-9]+)/([0-9]+)/{0,1}$  browseVideo.php?rate=top&page=$2&per_page=$1 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^video/gallery_top/([0-9]+)/([0-9]+)/{0,1}$  browseVideo.php?rate=top&page=$2&per_page=$1 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^video/gallery_tag/([^/.]+)/([0-9]+)/([0-9]+)/{0,1}$  browseVideo.php?tag=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^video/gallery_tag/([^/.]+)/([0-9]+)/([0-9]+)/$  browseVideo.php?tag=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^video/gallery_tag/([^/.]+)/{0,1}$  browseVideo.php?tag=$1 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^video/gallery/all/([^/.]+)/([0-9]+)/([0-9]+)$  browseVideo.php?ownerName=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^video/gallery/all/([^/.]+)/([0-9]+)/([0-9]+)/$  browseVideo.php?ownerName=$1&page=$3&per_page=$2 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^video/gallery/all/([^/.]+)/{0,1}$  browseVideo.php?ownerName=$1 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^video/gallery/([^/.]+)/{0,1}$  viewVideo.php?fileUri=$1 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^video/gallery/{0,1}$  viewVideo.php?fileUri=$1 [QSA,L]

You should have mod rewrite enabled by your hosting company. Most due but occassionally a few don't.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 8 Jun 2008

thanks a million gameutopia, that was the problem. it was missing all the RewriteRule code.

Quote · 8 Jun 2008

good shot gameutopia. were you able to get your deal with the articles figured out game?

holla,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 9 Jun 2008

hey can any1 help me i dont know howto edit .htaccess file and i m facing the same problem

Quote · 9 Jun 2008

Add this line

RewriteBase /

in that .htaccess file before all the RewriteRule

----
Quote · 9 Jun 2008

php_flag register_globals off

this is wat written in my .htaccess file what to do now ??? can any1 do it for me ?

Quote · 9 Jun 2008

i can help you ankur3467 if you still need it anyway. Please PM me.

Quote · 12 Jun 2008

Delete that and upload from the .htaccess in a new pack of dolphin.

----
Quote · 14 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.