New Surprice: SubMenu cancelled on all pages

Nuova brutta sorpresa sul mio sito: a causa di installazione di un module "sbagliata"...

su tutte le pagine e cancellato "submenu"....ad esempio: sulla pagina"photos": non c'e

- featured photos,top photos,..etc...!!!?? Che fare!!? Dolphin developers or moderators hanno

dimostrato di non aver intenzione di modificare gli errori sul mio sito!!???

Quote · 7 Jul 2014

START OVER!

Get rid of that ridiculous video splash page, and FFS get rid of those half billion fake profiles.  No one in their right mind is going to help you, unless you start listening to what many people have told you.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 7 Jul 2014

C'e qualquno in Dolphin Forum che mi puo dire come far tornare "submenu" sul mio sito????

Senza "submenu" il mio sito e vuoto! Dolphin develpors o moderatori non rispondonno alle mie emails?? Come risolvere tanti problemi ed errori sul mio sito????

Quote · 10 Jul 2014

La aiuterò, ma solo se mi lascia cominciare da un fresco installano di Delfino.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 10 Jul 2014

Don't waste your time. This guy is incapable of carrying on a two way conversation. I don't recall a single instance of him responding to anyone. 

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 10 Jul 2014

Radefantasy, I guess you should consider to purchase a computer monitor or any other displaying device in order to see replies on forums. 

http://boonexpert.com
Quote · 12 Jul 2014
I have read all of radefantasy's post.  its 4am and i should be asleep or working on my own site but i got caught up in all the post.  then went to the site and read a ton of profile descriptions.  i have laughed my ass off and kinda learned a few things.  i also found the definition for Surprice as listed below in an urban dictionary.  his complaint is "submenus" and the definition mentions a menu.  so im thinking he could be trying to learn here guys.... in an around about way.

A menu item with an elaborate description which makes the item sound appealing without disclosing the price. Commonly found on foo-foo drink menus.
I had three pomegranate mojitos and when the bill came it was fifty bucks – surprice! "

radefantasy i was wondering about maybe you adding a better search option.  first time i visited your site i seen a women with "hello" as her title and she lived in new york.  her description was something like "me like happy mans and sex sports and bible"  with all your members i cant find her now and no one is ever online for me to ask around.  

Well, im no programmer/moderator so I cant pass to much judgement but I would like to see some more Travolta the absolute perfect definition of likesexandlove(if you know what I mean)

Im more of a love sex and like love type but still a fan of your site.
Quote · 17 Jul 2014

If radefantasy is indeed trying, and learning more now ... I'm truly impressed!

Although I feel this is another one of radefantasy's many complaints and not what you are indicating :/

If you are wondering why many people here seem to give radefantasy the cold shoulder; it's due to none-stop repeated posts of complaints, attacks on other webmasters, moderators, Dolphin and other things that some of us have become fed-up with.

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 17 Jul 2014

@Sinderellaman

radefantasy also had someone to load (with problems) a huge number of fake profiles.  I tried to get him to let me reinstall Dolphin without the fake profiles and start fresh, removing many of the problems such as the video splash etc.  His answer is to ignore that and continue to complain that Dolphin is faulty.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 17 Jul 2014

@Detective08 and geek_girl

My entire post was sarcasm..... I know he is not trying to help himself or even attempt to listen to others that try to help him.  The whole thing is a train wreck!

Quote · 17 Jul 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.