Old news: Webscripts & database errors in Dolphin

...anche il mio Hosting provider team ha scoperto molti webscript e database errori nel Dolphin script?? Il mio sito e sempre meno in funzione...ogni giorno salta fuori un nuovo errore di Dolphin script o di Dolphin developers!?? I ho continuamente dei problemi...io ho pagato parecchi addons..Dolphin developers non rispondono..neanche??? Che cosa fare? Impossibile a contatarli?

Quote · 10 Sep 2014

I missed you :bighug:

Hosting provider ... even my team has discovered many webscript and database errors in the Dolphin script ?? My site and less running ... every day a new error pops out of Dolphin script or Dolphin developers! ?? I constantly have problems ... I have hired several developers addons..Dolphin not rispondono..neanche ??? What to do? Unable to contatarli?

yes, I searched before asking....
Quote · 10 Sep 2014

FInally! Something new on forums. Gotta subscribe... :)

http://boonexpert.com
Quote · 11 Sep 2014

lmao =)

FInally! Something new on forums. Gotta subscribe... :)

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 11 Sep 2014

....Dolphin developers: Tboulley ed gli atri...sono vivi???

Quote · 17 Sep 2014

Io sto cercando Dolphin developer Tboully inutilmente per piu di 3 mesi,..per installare e modificare 

suo lavoro sul mio sito??? Wualcuno mi dica..Tboully esiste?

Quote · 22 Sep 2014

Maybe you should try another platform. I hear kickapps is the way to go.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 22 Sep 2014

Hate to break it to you, but after your skirmish with AndrewP, most developers don't want anything to do with you. If you bought from tboulley and have a problem with one of his products, please message me with the details. If this is to request custom work and he's not answering, well, there's your answer.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 22 Sep 2014

....finalmente my site Dolphin errors script e scoppiato...my site non esiste piu...il mio hosting

provider dice che e la colpa di Dolphin developers??? Dolphin support non esiste..che fare..

forse e meglio cancellare questo Dolphin site..che non piace a nessuno..

ho capito che Boonex company ed una truffa mondiale..che sta rovinando oltre 100000 siti...

Quote · 26 Sep 2014

What is better: hot or soft?

http://boonexpert.com
Quote · 26 Sep 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.