Orca Errors

When I click Orca, I get this error:

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\files\dolphin\orca\classes\Forum.php on line 1741

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::loadXML() in C:\xampp\htdocs\files\dolphin\orca\classes\Forum.php on line 1743

Please Help!

Quote · 24 Aug 2008

yeah you will have that when trying to run this on a home server. bottom line here, many have tried and just as many have failed. your php is not compiled with dom xml.

later

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 24 Aug 2008

Needless to say it is an interesting error. I'm having exactly the same issue, the same error. How ever I do have DOM support installed and enabled as well as the required xml and xslt. I have confirmed this under my phpinfo.php and double checked it with a call to my php extentions check using <?php phpinfo() ?> independantly.

It is frustrating because I had it working on a temp system before the last major update to both Dolphin and PHP5, and now they don't seem to want to talk for the purpose of running Orca.

Any insight into the issue would be a major asset to everyone having issues with Orca.

Thank you.

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

dgaidon,

are you running a home server as well?

just asking

Regards

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 6 Sep 2008

Yep same here, same error and I have double checked the php -

I am running MS Server 2003 STD ED -

Apache PHP and MySQL latest versions, system is brand new.

Any help would be great to get this working.

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

I have had the same issue, but....... finally.....(thx 2 this forum)

mbstring must be supported also,

here a copy of my local system's phpinfo results regarding mbstring

Multibyte Support enabled
Multibyte string engine libmbfl
Multibyte (japanese) regex support enabled
Multibyte regex (oniguruma) version 4.4.4
Multibyte regex (oniguruma) backtrack check On
Quote · 24 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.