Organize The Entire WAR Dolphin!

The light has finally gone on for this very task.  The General is missing in the current setup!  The "Outline Block," itself is a sergeant page as given.  It gives direct orders and they are fulfilled.  The problem is there is a much bigger war going on dealing with Dolphin itself.  So who is the General and how do you give him command?  The "Outline Block," if the links themselves were tied to the categories and or tags of the given label then you have a General!  A second "Outline Block," that falls immediately under the requested link that returns the call all "tags" and or "categories" dealing with the requested information turns the sergeant into a General.  IOW there is a simple search dealing with the  entire site to find ALL POSSIBLE digital media dealing with ONE category and or Multiple Categories depending on the way it is labeled.  It seems like to me this is nothing short of the best possible way to navigate Dolphin after I read the 1st requested link I can then decide to read more just below the first and or move to products or additional video's and or YADA,YADA,YADA!  Clearly this solves so many navigational issues that haunt this platform.     JAT

Patton....jpg · 5.7K · 286 views
Csampson
Quote · 20 Nov 2012

Good to read we share the same thoughts!

Call it a 'media storm' if you will. Let your users follow the tags or categories, and load their screen up with an outline containing items relevant to their chosen subject. 

This could be very powerful if done right, and uniquely perfect for a niche site.

Quote · 20 Nov 2012

I have struggled endlessly with this process and thought of how to make this work and this is the answer and the "Outline," Pinterest like 2nd board solves so many issues and takes the mystery out of this WAR of understanding what is actually here without having to do a thing except decide the subject you want to be informed about.

I could go on for 30 minutes of all the reason why this works but to me it is so obvious for any person who has traversed Dolphin and said WTH is all this.  I also contend this is merely a programming task as all elements are already designed and tabled in Dolphin all of it just sits there waiting for someone to call it up to be seen.  Can you imagine a simpler way to wrap your site together by topic without having to do anything but have interest?   Cool

Csampson
Quote · 20 Nov 2012

WHAT?! lol

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 20 Nov 2012

Ha Ha

Csampson
Quote · 20 Nov 2012

my head is still spinning!

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 20 Nov 2012

About?...

my head is still spinning!

Csampson
Quote · 20 Nov 2012

brilliancy!

Quote · 20 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.