Page Access Control

Hello

The module Page Access Control is not working right I found couple bugs

1: Top Menu Access - When I uncheck the chat menu for Non-member, Promotion and only to show for standard members the Non-member and Promotion they can still see the chat menu and another thing I found when I go back to the Top Menu Access for chat and see if the settings are set correct they go back to default:  All, Non-member and Promotion they all set again

2: Member Menu Access - The samething when I uncheck All, Non-member and Promotion I can still see my shopping car and when I go back the settings are check

Post Reply - if you going to help - No for - bla bla bla bla
27 Jul 2011

works for me, and the settings are saved nothing is set back to default
Is your's an upgrade ?

(New install. here)

Note if you view your site and you are loged in as admin then yes you'll see the menu

27 Jul 2011

Hi

Nope im using the beta 2

When I have time I will make a video for proof

27 Jul 2011

how do you view the site as admin or member?..

27 Jul 2011

how do you view the site as admin or member?..

as visitor

27 Jul 2011

there's no option for Non-member in the menu settings top or member menu.Only  all, standard, promotion + ones you have created.

admin is excluded from the settings so are guests, that's the reason you think it's not working.
create an account on your site set the membership to standard and then try viewing the site with new settings.

However the page access area has the option for non-members and it works there so should the top and member menu. But you can use the default menu builder to hide it from guests.

28 Jul 2011

Hello

The module Page Access Control is not working right I found couple bugs

1: Top Menu Access - When I uncheck the chat menu for Non-member, Promotion and only to show for standard members the Non-member and Promotion they can still see the chat menu and another thing I found when I go back to the Top Menu Access for chat and see if the settings are set correct they go back to default:  All, Non-member and Promotion they all set again

2: Member Menu Access - The samething when I uncheck All, Non-member and Promotion I can still see my shopping car and when I go back the settings are check

I have the exact same problem on a new install. Any chance you found a solution?

1 Sep 2011

I'm having this exact same issue too. Anyone have any thoughts? Was a new install - just installed the Page Access Module today - cleared the cache after setting the permissions...yet from my test account that's I have set up that should NOT be able to view the sections I have restricted, it still pulls right up every way I go to it (direct URL input, via link from elsewhere on the site, etc.) Same goes for the Top Menu access settings. 

cammodelconnexxxion.com - my first Dolphin based site. 18+ - adult content
6 Oct 2012

there's no option for Non-member in the menu settings top or member menu.Only  all, standard, promotion + ones you have created.

admin is excluded from the settings so are guests, that's the reason you think it's not working.
create an account on your site set the membership to standard and then try viewing the site with new settings.

However the page access area has the option for non-members and it works there so should the top and member menu. But you can use the default menu builder to hide it from guests.

If guests are excluded , he doesn't THINK it's not working; he KNOWS it's not working.

18 Jul 2014

If guests are excluded , he doesn't THINK it's not working; he KNOWS it's not working.

Zombrex loaded, thread locked.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
18 Jul 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.