Paid but not delivered

Hello

I ordered and paid two licenses yesterday and should recive a mail with instructions - have got no mail. Can not find the licences in my account - What is this ????

I also wrote abaut this to boones - no reply

Nils

Quote · 31 Aug 2008

Looooool...i have exucly same problem..i did buy and pay for Dolphin Unlimited License ..And i didnt get it..!!And same like njuelbli i didnt get anwser where is my licence??Frown

Quote · 2 Sep 2008

Same here, I also ordered and paid two licenses 2 days ago + installation...but no one has installed it on my server...has anyone any idea how long it would take for them to shake their butts and do the job they were paid for?Cry

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

BoonEx's office is closed on Saturday and Sunday, and the payment process could take a few days...

Please kindly contact Mike or Lyubov at presale@boonex.com ;-)

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 24 Mar 2009

Thanks, Michel - did you notice the dates on these posts? They have all been taken care of - just wanted you to know. Appreciate your being here, and Michel is right - just contact presale@boonex.com or marketing@boonex.com and we will handle it. It just means the autoresponder didn't work, so send your Unity username and the transaction ID number (to help us out) and we will place these into your account ASAP.

My best,

Mike

Quote · 1 Apr 2009

Hello Mike :-))

I was answering to BornTabasco (last post)... I know better than any body else how conscientious and helpful you are with new customers ;-) I still remember all that you and Victor was doing to help me to solve the mistake I made first time I sent you some money :-))

Compliment to Lyubov too who is also very careful ;-)

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 1 Apr 2009

Thanks again, Michel. You more than earn any help I can offer! The mail loads are....impressive, and part of the reason I don't get here often enough. Everyone can contact me via presale@boonex.com and I will be happy to help get things rolling. Be careful to use "presale" and not "presales".....

Quote · 9 Apr 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.