Please someone??

Orca is a very onstable forum, and no one has a solution for it i tlook now.

I have tested now with the tree major browsers: IE7 - Opera 9.27 and Firefox

IE7 : the layout is looking very pretty good, only if you want to write the page is not loading and hangs.!

Opera: the same with layout, only here buttons are not working totally!!

Firefox: You will see the layout code of the header and footer, with between them the forum, yes you can write only no tiny_editor is showing up...

If some one can help I will clap my hands for you......

The most other modules are working, only the friend list not, but thats not direct an problem.

This is the warning I got into the firefox error console:

Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'display'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://www.gopoint.nl/orca/layout/base_en/css/main.css
Line: 1000

Kids first
Quote · 27 May 2008

I have try to delete Orca from the server, but thats not going, several maps can't be deleted... so what now?

Thanks guys for so one shit software.... I' am so pist off...

Dolphin 6.1 is working, but don't install Orca YOU NOTHING AS PROBLEMS!!!

Kids first
Quote · 27 May 2008

are you guys still having problems. i fought this battle for about three months and finally got it resolved. there could be a line in the /orca/.htaccess that is causing a conflict. also need to make sure you have dom-xlst enabled on your server.

i think i have responded to this post somewhere else already if you guys are still having a problem, let me know.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 4 Jun 2008

yes theres a problem in the password settings ...its like it automatically converts the password into MD5 and thats the problem when we dont know the password all together .... this should be a issue that should go into developement ...

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Can you detail the line/code for us? Much appreciated!

Thanks....

are you guys still having problems. i fought this battle for about three months and finally got it resolved. there could be a line in the /orca/.htaccess that is causing a conflict. also need to make sure you have dom-xlst enabled on your server.

i think i have responded to this post somewhere else already if you guys are still having a problem, let me know.

later,
DosDawg

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Orca is a very onstable forum, and no one has a solution for it i tlook now.

I have tested now with the tree major browsers: IE7 - Opera 9.27 and Firefox

IE7 : the layout is looking very pretty good, only if you want to write the page is not loading and hangs.!

Opera: the same with layout, only here buttons are not working totally!!

Firefox: You will see the layout code of the header and footer, with between them the forum, yes you can write only no tiny_editor is showing up...

If some one can help I will clap my hands for you......

The most other modules are working, only the friend list not, but thats not direct an problem.

This is the warning I got into the firefox error console:

Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'display'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://www.gopoint.nl/orca/layout/base_en/css/main.css
Line: 1000

once you get past those few kinks that are on the install side of the script, it all flows well. i see your site is still immature, and wouldnt kill you if it were reinstalled and you started from scratch. im pretty sure you would have different results if you gave that a go. it took me a few installs to get it figured out.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 8 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.