Problem w/ Install

Hello All,

I'm attempting to install Dolphin on a Vista machine for development purposes and am getting something odd.

When I attempt to view the home page in a browser I see the code as if it were not executing.  When I view the source I can see the code but it ends with this a call to PageCode().

I believe my PHP is setup correctly as phpinfo() displays the info as expected.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

Quote · 17 May 2009

you gotta way this can be viewed publically? my best suggestion would be to double check your servers configuration. it almost seems you are not compiled with xml, xslt, dont know what code you are saying is being revealed, but that would be my best guess.

running this application on xamp or wamp is somewhat of a challenge, most specifically when trying to test what does and what does not work.

i would suggest that for development purposes, since you wouldnt need any of the ray media stuff, would be to grab a hosting account for a buck ninety-nine, and see if you can get it loaded on there.

Regards,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 17 May 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.