Ray License Registration Confusion

Can someone please explain which license matches which widget in Ray Suite. The names don't completely match up and there is 9 licenses for 10 widgets. (Ray Free 3.5)

The license/widgets I'm having difficulty with are:

Video Player

Video Recorder

I have Ray_Movie_Free & Ray_Video_Free that I assume go with these 2 widgets, but which goes with what?

Also I'm assuming Music Player matched with the mp3 license which leaves pMusicPlayer - is this spare or is there something I'm missing?

This could be made into a much simpler process just by renaming the license names to match the widgets. Unnecessary confusion.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Paul

10 Jun 2008

Both music widgets will use the same single license to register both.

One is actually your profile music player and the other is the gallery music player.

Ray Video is the profile video recorder

Movie is ray video player sometimes called movie player or video player.

The video is confusing it is also known as video recorder.

Hope that makes a little sense.

If you put in the wrong license in the wrong widget it will just tell your error wrong license.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
10 Jun 2008

thanks gameutopia.

really appreciate the quick reply.

cheers

Paul

10 Jun 2008

i have to agree, that does make it confusing, especially since there is no notation anywhere on the script. i think i actually found the answer after three days of trying, over on expertzzz.com good call gameutopia.

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
24 Jun 2008

Am I the only one that has to keep entering the licenses ?

It seems everytime I check on the site the Ray widgets are down and I have to go get the licenses again and put them in...

This has happened with every version of Dolphin I've used.

1 Jul 2008

Which license do I need for chat roulette pls?

1 Jun 2017

Which license do I need for chat roulette pls?

If this is for a market product, you'll need to contact the vendor. For Rayz products, there's usually a license for it created after purchase; click the "=" menu on the product page next to the buy button to view license details.

For any further help, please contact the vendor.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
1 Jun 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.