Reg button on join.php doesn`t working

Hello, friend

1st regards for this grat product! Dolphin is the best!

I have problem with my site. One of my users just try to register but told me that Register button on join page doesn`t working. I try to figure out whats going on but i can`t. I try to register test user i fill up all fields and press register button but nothings go to happen.

Here is my site: www.boji-dar.info  

Please help me! I will be so thankfull !

Best wishes: Bozhidar Bulgaria 

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

Foriegn language site, cannot read the join form. Sorry.

www.boji-dar.info

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

There is the following error occurs, when user fill in email address:

500 Internal Server 

Please check webserver error log files for the exact error message, it will give some clues on  how to proceed with fixing the problem. 

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 18 Nov 2012

[16-Nov-2012 02:00:10] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 232 bytes) in /home/bojko91/public_html/modules/boonex/feedback/classes/BxFdbCmts.php on line 9

[17-Nov-2012 02:00:15] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/bojko91/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolModule.php on line 64

[18-Nov-2012 02:00:27] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8192 bytes) in /home/bojko91/public_html/templates/tmpl_uni/scripts/BxTemplSearchResultText.php on line 1

Here is, what I found on the server error log. From 16 of november when I update the system. How to fix?

Thanks in advance! 

There is the following error occurs, when user fill in email address:

500 Internal Server 

Please check webserver error log files for the exact error message, it will give some clues on  how to proceed with fixing the problem. 

Quote · 18 Nov 2012

Your server is not meeting the mininum requirements of dolphin.

Go into admin then to tools and host tools. That section will tell you if there is anything you need to fix.

If your server supports it you need to setup a custom php.ini file to increase memory which is the cause of your errors.

This would be the content of a typical php.ini file that has settings best suited for dolphin.

magic_quotes_gpc = Off
safe_mode = Off
allow_url_include = Off
allow_url_fopen = On
register_globals = Off
upload_max_filesize = 1000M
post_max_size = 2000M
memory_limit = 512M
max_input_time = 3000
max_execution_time = 3000
short_open_tag = On
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_WARNING & ~E_STRICT
display_errors = On
date.timezone = "America/New_York"

Timezone should of course be changed to the proper one for your area.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 18 Nov 2012

Deano is right, you have 32M (33554432 bytes) memory limit, but Dolphin requires 128M at least.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 19 Nov 2012

I just waiting my shared hosting support to answer me and I will share with you if this problem continue. 

Thanks in advance! 

Deano is right, you have 32M (33554432 bytes) memory limit, but Dolphin requires 128M at least.

Quote · 19 Nov 2012

I just change everything that Deano say, but Register button still not working, today I saw that if i try to change my current profil, i can`t press and save button too.. I t`s something wrong ?

Quote · 19 Nov 2012

I fix everything. Thanks friends. I forgot to remove something about restrict e-mail in admin profile builder :) !

Again Thanks for your great work on this product! Keep doing this!  

I just change everything that Deano say, but Register button still not working, today I saw that if i try to change my current profil, i can`t press and save button too.. I t`s something wrong ?

Quote · 19 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.