Scrotum Tucks

Women complain all the time that us guys want them to get Titty Enlargements, Titty Augmentation and even Titty Lifts.  Of course, what guy doesn't want his woman to have the biggest, perkiest, nicest, firmest, roundest set of Mack Truck Headlights installed on her chest, I know I personally love knowing there is always a set of Dual Airbags around to protect me in the event of a collision during a bar fight.

But, us guys never seem to ever hear as we get older that a wife has asked one of us to get a scrotum tuck.  It's a fact of life, the older we get the lower we drag.  So, has anyone ever had their wife/girlfriend/blow-up doll ask them to get a scrotum tuck and lift the excercise equipment back up to it's manufacturer's originally installed location?

Quote · 11 Mar 2010

I have a girlfriend?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 11 Mar 2010

Yea, ok. so what brought on this topic?

And yea, i don't have a wife or GF at the moment, so as long as i don't keep accidently sitting on them, i am fine.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 11 Mar 2010

HAHA.. Well I do have a wife but if she even thinks about asking me to do something like that.. She better be willing to get those Mack Truck Headlights installed on her chest first ..

P.S. If any of you by some UnGodly reason know her, please don't tell her I said that :(

Nothing to see here
Quote · 11 Mar 2010

HAHA.. Well I do have a wife but if she even thinks about asking me to do something like that.. She better be willing to get those Mack Truck Headlights installed on her chest first ..

P.S. If any of you by some UnGodly reason know her, please don't tell her I said that :(

I know everything.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 11 Mar 2010

I have a girlfriend?

That would be your blow-up doll for you Magnasoft I guess.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

I have a girlfriend?

I have a Dutch wife?

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

I have a girlfriend?

I have a Dutch wife?

Dutch wives are inflatable?  I never knew that.  So, has she requested the tuck or not yet?

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

I have a girlfriend?

I have a Dutch wife?

Dutch wives are inflatable?  I never knew that.  So, has she requested the tuck or not yet?

Once, but then I took a needle and deflated her. I recall donating her to a local Boys & Girls Club.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

My Ex had the Headlights installed but i think they were not new items but came off a statutory write off..... looked damaged so after seeing that there is no way in high heaven that a Doctor is going to even get close to my sack ( Unless she is female and part of a 3 some with me missus ) I will let them get calluses on the bottom before they get a tuck....

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Such a colorful vocabulary we all have today.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

I believe I heard somewhere that Dr. Scholl's is workin' on some scrotum sized corn removers and an athletic cup insole for us old guys.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Are the corns pickled and put in a jar or just shaved off with a blunt rusty razor....

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Are the corns pickled and put in a jar or just shaved off with a blunt rusty razor....

I do believe the current removal method is roastin' 'em over an open fire

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

KFNSC

Kentucky Fried Nut Sack Corns

PMSL

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Where's HL with a good video when we need it.  I can hear the Christmas Carols already.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

This is all I have at the moment:

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

That raccoon is the posterchild of this topic.  ROFLMAO... That is an awesome video

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

That raccoon will need a tuck when he is older

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Dude that raccoon needs a tuck, reduction and augmentation.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

I thought it needed Red Riding Hood. I'll never understand that commercial.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Looks like Little Red already rode him all over the hood.  She's sure damn happy in this commercial

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Looks like Little Red already rode him all the way to her grandmother's house.  She's sure damn happy in this commercial

Fixed it for you.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Thanks Magna... I appreciate that.  DPC sent me this off-site.  Sure you love it.  This is so much more fun than fightin'.  They shoulda given us this forum years ago.

Tickle Me Elmo

A women desperately looking for work goes into a toy factory.

The Personnel Manager goes over her resume and explains to her that he regrets he has nothing worthy of her. The woman answers that she really needs work and will take almost anything. The Personnel Manager hems and haws and finally says he does have a low skill job on the Tickle-Me-Elmo line and nothing else. The woman happily accepts.. He takes her down to the line and explains her duties and that she should come in at 8am the next day.

The next day at 8:45 there's a knock at the Personnel Manager's door. The Tickle-Me-Elmo line manager comes in and starts ranting about the woman just hired. After screaming for 15 minutes about how badly backed up the assembly line is, the Personnel Manager suggested he be shown the problem.

Together they head down to the line and sure enough Elmos are backed up from here to kingdom come. Right at the end of the line is the woman just hired. She has pulled over a roll of the material used for the Elmos and has a big bag of marbles. They both watch as she cuts a little piece of fabric and takes 2 marbles and starts sewing them between Elmo's legs.

The Personnel Manager starts to kill himself laughing and finally after 20 minutes of rolling around, he pulls himself together and walks over to the new employee and says, "I'm sorry, I guess you misunderstood me yesterday. What I wanted you to do was give Elmo two test tickles."

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

I approve.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

So glad it meets with yours and your ex-dutch wife's approval Magna.  Perhaps we can get you an Italian or Russian wife next.  I hear those are filled with the gel and don't have any air needles/valves in them.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Now I can tell this community was much in need for a "Foo" forum.

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Now I can tell this community was much in need for a "Foo" forum.

Boy, one post from Uno and everyone tucks and runs. 

Yeah, we did need this and still do Uno.

Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Now if we could just get a "Foo-Off" forum that would be great. Whenever someone pisses off, we can give them a great big Foo-Off in the forums..hehe

js

Chris

Nothing to see here
Quote · 12 Mar 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.