This is the first post in this forum

It's not about anything.... it's just the first post.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 5 Nov 2012

I already tried to post twice in this forum this morning, but the posts wont post!!!!

Quote · 5 Nov 2012

Has anyone experienced problems with People Search in D7.1?  When I first load the people search page it list all members but if I enter any search criteria like Country, Sex ( considering such profiles exists ) , it doesn't show any member..?

I've Avatar Turned off and Member's thumbnail show Profile Pictures... could this be causing problems? I don't want to use avatar.. pls suggest

I was unable to start a new topic on boonex forum so posting here... 

Quote · 5 Nov 2012

It's not about anything.... it's just the first post.

And i give you first like in this post :D

Quote · 5 Nov 2012

anyone else not able to start a new topic in the 7.1 forum??? I can reply but not post anything new!

Quote · 5 Nov 2012

I was not able to find the "Outline" (Pinterest style) module on the Dolphin 7.1 demo site or in the Admin panel. 

Am I missing something?

Quote · 5 Nov 2012

I was not able to find the "Outline" (Pinterest style) module on the Dolphin 7.1 demo site or in the Admin panel. 

Am I missing something?

enable the timeline mod in 7.1

any content you add that is activated for outline appears automatically in outline.

note - articles and news do not appear as they are admin only, outline shows content that site members can post.

Quote · 5 Nov 2012

This is the 8th post in the first topic of this forum.

so much to do....
Quote · 5 Nov 2012

seriously... why can I not post a new topic in the 7.1 forum????

I see others are able to?

Anyone else finding this?

Quote · 5 Nov 2012

Am I missing something?

It's called "Timeline"

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 5 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.